Ratings for Dr. Darcy C. Ketchum

I wouldn't call Dr. Ketchum warm and fuzzy, but I don't want or need that in a doctor. I want a doctor who knows what she's doing. She is kind, but she is to the point and doesn't beat around the bush. She spends plenty of time with me and answers all my questions. . On occasion, she has been hurried, but haven't we all. I do have to wait sometimes, but that's to be expected with an obgyn and most other doctors, for that matter.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Ketchum is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is quick with her job, but she always listens to any health concerns I may have...even problems that are unrelated to gynecology. She has offered advice about bringing it up with another doctor and once even gave me a referral to another specialist. She occasionally runs a little late... delivering babies can do that to a schedule, but she is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Respectful, thorough, friendly and quick, which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

One of the best doctors I have ever met, she kept me informed during my complicated pregnancy and even called me at home with tests results and explained to me the findings. I have a lot of appreciation for her for taking care of me and my baby.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Having heard great things about Dr. Ketchum, I do not understand why my experience was so poor. It seems if you are or want to be pregnant she might be a better doctor than for strictly gynecological concers like PCOS, etc. She was brusk and rude my first appointment. When I had a gynecological emergency (bleeding that escalated to me going to the ER), she was the doctor on call for her office but wasn't returning calls. This experience was years ago, but very negative and such a contrast from my other physicians.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

She is a very competant and compassionate physician

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Darcy C. Ketchum's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1985)

AHC