Ratings for Dr. Nader Aziz

Be prepared to wait. Usually waiting in the waiting room for an hour

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Aziz for 26 years. There's no one like him! He is very busy, but that's because he's so good. He is great at figuring out what's wrong with you. He's great with my kids too. They love him. I'd highly recommend seeing him even if you have to wait. He's worth it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr Aziz is awesome......The staff is the issue. I have epilepsy, i cannot drive a car the majority of the year. i was scheduled at the Barrington office instead of the palatine, I was not told that upon being push/pressed into taking the appt. Which i was able to get to, when they called me less then 24hrs prior. All my specialist's take 20/25min to get into see after you get to your appt. Ex...230appt, arrive at 220, get seen at 2:50/3pm (approx)...Recently with his office Ive now waited over 45m the last 3 times i was there. I was told i would be able to have other MD's help out while Dr Aziz was out of town, with another patient, etc. Never i was able to get anything from any other DR in the office. Was always told Dr. Aziz would need to write the script or have him review, etc. I have been going here for 13.5yrs. Today was my last visit. Cannot deal with all of this.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Went to Dr. Aziz's office at 1 p.m. after waking up 3 a.m. with a bloody nose. Doctor at work couldn't get it to stop, so I went into Dr. Aziz's office. He was off that day, so I was seeing someone else. After a couple hours there and it still wasn't stopping, the nurse called him to see if I should go to the ER. Dr. Aziz came into the office on his day off and cauterized it. He did a great job. Dr. Aziz recommended I go to the ER anyway just in case it started again. The ER doctor said he did a fantastic job. It was fine after that. Thank you Dr. Aziz!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

The front office staff at both facilities in Barrington and Palatine are unorganized and rude. They have this "I don't care about you" attitude. I understand that there may be a wait, even after making a routine appointment a month in advance but to wait an hour in the waiting room and then another 30 minutes in the exam room while they keep seeing all the "walk-in" patients is ridiculous. I keep going there because I really like the Nurse Practioner Sheila Gillick, she is thorough with her exam and spends the time with you to answer your questions and points you in the right direction should you need to seek further medical attention that they are not equipped to do. Dr. Nader, as in previous reviews, does seem to want to do everything himself, not refer when needed, and if can not give you answers or help you, he paints a grim picture of your medical problem.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Aziz is a great doctor - very skilled and a wonderful diagnostician....very thorough and great bedside manner. Easy to talk to and listens to your concerns. My husband and I have been going to him for over 17 years.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr Aziz is one of the best doctors Ive had over my 54 years. With the way the insurance industry has forced doctors to see so many patients, its no wonder there are times when you have to wait or feel shuffled through. And, hey emergencies are emergencies. If I were one of those I know I would get right in and have. The doctors and medical staff actually care for me and wants the best for my situation. When the diagnosis has been easy, I'm in and out, but when it's been more serious I really feel like the staff spent as much time with me as was necessary AND determined what was really wrong with me. Dr Aziz is ome of the best diagnostic general practice doctors out there and probably the best way to look at the occasional wait, is that its worth it to see him and get it right than to have go to a doctor and have to go in a bunch of times to figure it out.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Aziz knows his stuff. Keeping myself looking youthful is very important and I came across Regency Medical Spa doing a search on the web. After visiting the clinic for my first treatment, I knew I would be coming back. The facility is beautiful and Dr. Aziz made me feel like one of his neighbors. All of my concerns regarding the health aspect of my procedure were met and I could not have felt more at ease with my decision to work with him. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I needed a quick appointment to see a local Doctor and have driven by Regency Medical Center in Palatine, IL numerous times, so I called made an appointment with Dr, Aziz. The receptionist was pleasant & professional and was able to accommodate my need for a next day appointment as I was leaving the country. Saw Dr. Aziz the next day, he spent time to understand my health history, issues and recommended course of treatment for severe sinus infection. Got better fast and decided to keep him as my personal physician. I have had a 3 year relationship with Dr. Aziz and find him to be the best Doctor I have ever seen. His diagnostic skills are incredible and cutting-edge. I have always felt that he places his patients best interests first above ALL ELSE! Given the current challenges of "Obamacare" for patients & Doctors it's refreshing to see & experience a caring Doctor and professional staff! I have recommended several of my family & friends to Dr. Aziz!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Nader Aziz's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1987)