Ratings for Dr. Victoria A. McCarthy

Best doctor I've ever had!! Smart, kind, generous, caring, effective... and her nurse Melissa is just as amazing!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. McCarthy is quite possibly one of the best doctors my family has ever used. She is friendly, knowledgeable and an excellent listener. She takes time to understand our concerns and addresses them. I have also been able to leave her messages with questions and Dr. McCarthy or her nurse always promptly answer. She even came into the hospital to check over my son after he was born even though she was supposed to be on vacation! One caveat, she is very popular and so you'll need to schedule in advance to see her. If I ever have an emergency, I have always been satisfied with the other doctors in the office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. McCarthy is amazing. I recently moved from Fort Collins and now judge all my new doctors based on the bar that she set - no one has been able to come close! She is the most caring doctor I have ever seen, and is extremely knowledgeable. She sill stick with you until she figures out what is going on with you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. McCarthy is the best! She really makes you feel like she cares about you--you're not just a number--and she is always willing to listen. She's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. McCarthy always has time to listen, and she is kind and patient. She reminds me of the doctors way back when there were house calls - - she is very knowledgeable and if she thinks you need a specialist, she recommends one.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Victoria A. McCarthy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1997)

Pacificare