Ratings for Dr. Min S. Ahn

Very happy with my experience my treatment was more than I expected I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I really trust and appreciate Rebecca's expertise. She is careful with her technique to help me not bruise and then critical and timely with her follow up. She is very professional and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Rebecca is very knowledgeable, helpful, and so friendly every time I meet with her!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

The entire experience at this office is nothing shy of amazing. The office staff are so warm and welcoming. You feel completely informed and comfortable the whole time. And they have cured the pain that was associated with my TMJ. Rebecca is absolutely amazing. .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Best experience. The office answered all my questions and any concerns. Rebecca is highly knowledgeable and gave me a youthful look without looking,'over done'. I would highly recommend making an appointment if you are considering any injectables. I loved my kybella results!! The swelling went down in 3 days. By 4 weeks there was a significant results. Not painful at all, a little numb but has since gone away. Make an appointment,you will not regret it!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

The staff is excellent. Very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. I feel very comfortable and at ease with their expertise.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Rebecca is wonderful, professional, warm, and answers all of your questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Rebecca is wonderful! She listened well to what I was looking for and provided me with realistic recommendations. She prepared me for what to expect and the procedure was a breeze. I am thrilled with the results- just what I needed!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The staff was professional and very competent. Meg greeted me when I checked in and had all the paper work ready to go. Destiny explained my procedure and I felt like I was in good hands. She did a great job. Meg and Destiny both made sure I was comfortable and took care of all my needs

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Rebecca and the staff have been so wonderful! Rebecca is very professional and an expert in her field. Overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Min S. Ahn's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AARP