Ratings for Dr. Min S. Ahn

The entire experience at this office is nothing shy of amazing. The office staff are so warm and welcoming. You feel completely informed and comfortable the whole time. And they have cured the pain that was associated with my TMJ. Rebecca is absolutely amazing. .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Best experience. The office answered all my questions and any concerns. Rebecca is highly knowledgeable and gave me a youthful look without looking,'over done'. I would highly recommend making an appointment if you are considering any injectables. I loved my kybella results!! The swelling went down in 3 days. By 4 weeks there was a significant results. Not painful at all, a little numb but has since gone away. Make an appointment,you will not regret it!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

The staff is excellent. Very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. I feel very comfortable and at ease with their expertise.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Rebecca is wonderful, professional, warm, and answers all of your questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Rebecca is wonderful! She listened well to what I was looking for and provided me with realistic recommendations. She prepared me for what to expect and the procedure was a breeze. I am thrilled with the results- just what I needed!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The staff was professional and very competent. Meg greeted me when I checked in and had all the paper work ready to go. Destiny explained my procedure and I felt like I was in good hands. She did a great job. Meg and Destiny both made sure I was comfortable and took care of all my needs

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Rebecca and the staff have been so wonderful! Rebecca is very professional and an expert in her field. Overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

When it come to trust ,experience and professionalism, I have extreme confidence in Dr. Ahn and his staff to have my best interest. I have a great relationship with these amazing people and would recommend my friends and family to come here for any services they have to offer.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Very professional, walked me through the whole process and made me feel comfortable as I was nervous and scared of needles.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Ahn and the entire staff at the Aesthetic Wellness Center have been so wonderful. In addition to their professional demeanor, they are all very friendly and welcoming and have made my entire experience an exceptional one.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Min S. Ahn's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet