Ratings for Dr. Min S. Ahn

Rebecca is wonderful! I have had great results and will not change a thing.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

The providers listened as I expressed my areas of concern and proposed a treatment plan I was comfortable with. Not only have I seen great results but I felt like the providers genuinely cared about me and my overall happiness. It was a terrific experience, I am just sorry I waited so long. I realize even small changes can make a difference in how I feel about my appearance and positively influence my confidence in social settings as well as the nuances of my everyday. Seeing an improvement has made me feel better about myself and motivated me to make other positive changes in my life. Could not have more gratitude for Dr. Ahn, Rebecca and the team!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Warm, welcoming and calm demeanor, great qualities for Doctor in this field.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Rebecca is amazing. She really listens to your concerns. The office staff is so helpful and sweet.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Ahn and his staff made the whole process so easy . I felt very comfortable and relaxed when I first met with Dr Ahn to discuss my rhinoplasty . He was very understanding how l felt about my nose and reassured me that he could correct the problems . It has been a few months since I had the procedure and I could not be happier with the results . I would highly recommend Dr Ahn to anyone who is considering having this procedure .

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Very friendly and professional. Dr Ahn and staff are the best at what they do.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Ahn is awesome, very professional and friendly, I have always felt comfortable talking with him. He did my rhinoplasty and my nose looks beautiful and find my face perfectly.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Great first time experience. Left the office, after treatment, feeling that my improvements were very natural looking. Would highly recommend the office and staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Caring, kind, smart...would never go anywhere else...as I only trust her! I recommend Rebecca and Dr. Ahn always...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I had Fraxel treatment with Rebecca. She was very calming, kind and professional. She explained everything and made me feel at ease. The staff was also very kind and caring. They made the entire experience remarkably pleasant. I already see the results I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend Rebecca and her team!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Min S. Ahn's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Westborough, MA