Ratings for Dr. Min S. Ahn

Great first time experience. Left the office, after treatment, feeling that my improvements were very natural looking. Would highly recommend the office and staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Caring, kind, smart...would never go anywhere else...as I only trust her! I recommend Rebecca and Dr. Ahn always...

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I had Fraxel treatment with Rebecca. She was very calming, kind and professional. She explained everything and made me feel at ease. The staff was also very kind and caring. They made the entire experience remarkably pleasant. I already see the results I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend Rebecca and her team!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I find the person's commentary of Dr. Ahn as "clueless and compassion less " quite untrue, bordering on ridiculous. There will always be the nay-Sayers, even when it comes to near perfection. I am two weeks out from a mini face lift and neck lift done by Dr. Any. I hired him after interviewing three other, qualified, plastic surgeons. It has been my privilege to have dr. Ahn perform my procedures. He is a perfectionist in every sense Of the word. He and his enire staff are very compassionate and helpful. They are in the business of making people feel better about whatever their personal concerns are. I rate them at the top of the heap.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Not compassionate! Clueless! Waste of time and overpriced!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Min S. Ahn

Dr. Min S. Ahn's response
All feedback is appreciated - even when not flattering - as it helps us to better recognize and address patient concerns. Our goal is to provide our patients with the best possible care and service. We endeavor to always set the stage for an accommodating and satisfying patient experience and it is disappointing anytime we fall short. We would welcome the chance to speak with you in office to address your concerns at your earliest convenience. In the meantime we wish you all the best!

Submitted June 2, 2016

I found Dr Ahn in the new Beauty Magazine under expertinjector I wanted a Dr that knows what they are doing. When I got there they told me my appointment wasn't for another hour that was incorrect and that I would be seeing the nurse and not Dr Ahn - they could see I was upset I drove an hour had to wait an hour and was now being told that the Dr wasn't even doing the filler. They raved about how good Rebecca the nurse was at doing the fillers so I did let her do it. I see no improvement I am not happy at all TOTAL WASTE OF 650.00

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Min S. Ahn

Dr. Min S. Ahn's response
As a practice, we are committed to providing the utmost in patient satisfaction and continually improving the care and services we provide. Although we can't disclose specific details from your visit, we would like to offer some feedback regarding our staff and our procedures overall. Our staff is comprised of highly trained professionals, such as our Aesthetic Nurse Specialist, Rebecca Hoffey, RN, BSN, CNOR, RNFA. Rebecca is considered one of the top injectors in the country by Allergan, the makers of Botox, Juvederm, and Voluma. She performs more treatments than 98% of other providers in the country and she performs almost all of the injectable treatments in our practice. Our patient's time is of utmost importance to us, so our policy is to confirm appointments at least 48 hours in advance to ensure thorough and accurate communication for scheduling. We believe this is imperative in order to offset the unintended waits that may emerge due to emergencies and other unanticipated time spent with patients throughout the course of a day. Further, we make every effort to make sure that all of our patients are satisfied with their treatment results, and encourage them to follow up within 2 weeks of their injectable treatment. Finally, we would never want any patient to leave our practice unsatisfied with their results. As such, our door is always open to discuss any potential issues a patient - current or former - may have.

Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Ahn performed primary rhinoplasty on my crooked nose three years ago. The surgery was ultimately a failure as my nose has remained crooked and now I have extreme difficulty breathing due to a collapsed nasal valve and the remaining twisted conformation. In full disclosure, he did offer to perform a virtually free revision which I decided to decline due to the lack of trust after the initial poor outcome. While his skill set may be appropriate for treating other types of nasal conditions, his approach with my crooked nose failed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I had a series of Fraxel restore treatments to help correct some facial scarring.  After doing extensive research on Fraxel providers throughout New England, I decided to have a consultation with Dr. Ahn. After he took my pictures, and met with me for a thorough evaluation (I believe he spoke with me for approximately 30-45 minutes), he recommended the Fraxel restore laser.  He told me to expect a 50-75% improvement in the appearance of my scar.  After the series of treatments, I could not believe how much the scarring improved.  I was so happy with each treatment I had with the nurse and I was even happier when I saw my before and after pictures side by side.  Dr. Ahn is truly an expert in facial rejuvenation and the level of professionalism I experienced each time I came to the office was impressive.  On a daily basis I am in the public eye, so it is critical that I keep up with my appearance.  I am looking forward to a lifelong relationship with this plastic surgeon and his office!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I was nervous to get Botox but Dr. Ahn put me at ease, was extremely professional and I love the results!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I have been to Jen for a couple of facial peels now. They are certainly not fun procedures, especially not with extraction. However, Jen is one of the funniest people ever and makes sure to keep you talking and laughing during the procedure. I have noticed an improvement in my skin in just a couple of procedures and am glad I went.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Min S. Ahn's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Westborough, MA