Ratings for Dr. Min S. Ahn

I find the person's commentary of Dr. Ahn as "clueless and compassion less " quite untrue, bordering on ridiculous. There will always be the nay-Sayers, even when it comes to near perfection. I am two weeks out from a mini face lift and neck lift done by Dr. Any. I hired him after interviewing three other, qualified, plastic surgeons. It has been my privilege to have dr. Ahn perform my procedures. He is a perfectionist in every sense Of the word. He and his enire staff are very compassionate and helpful. They are in the business of making people feel better about whatever their personal concerns are. I rate them at the top of the heap.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Not compassionate! Clueless! Waste of time and overpriced!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Min S. Ahn

Dr. Min S. Ahn's response
All feedback is appreciated - even when not flattering - as it helps us to better recognize and address patient concerns. Our goal is to provide our patients with the best possible care and service. We endeavor to always set the stage for an accommodating and satisfying patient experience and it is disappointing anytime we fall short. We would welcome the chance to speak with you in office to address your concerns at your earliest convenience. In the meantime we wish you all the best!

Submitted June 2, 2016

I found Dr Ahn in the new Beauty Magazine under expertinjector I wanted a Dr that knows what they are doing. When I got there they told me my appointment wasn't for another hour that was incorrect and that I would be seeing the nurse and not Dr Ahn - they could see I was upset I drove an hour had to wait an hour and was now being told that the Dr wasn't even doing the filler. They raved about how good Rebecca the nurse was at doing the fillers so I did let her do it. I see no improvement I am not happy at all TOTAL WASTE OF 650.00

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Ahn performed primary rhinoplasty on my crooked nose three years ago. The surgery was ultimately a failure as my nose has remained crooked and now I have extreme difficulty breathing due to a collapsed nasal valve and the remaining twisted conformation. In full disclosure, he did offer to perform a virtually free revision which I decided to decline due to the lack of trust after the initial poor outcome. While his skill set may be appropriate for treating other types of nasal conditions, his approach with my crooked nose failed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I had a series of Fraxel restore treatments to help correct some facial scarring.  After doing extensive research on Fraxel providers throughout New England, I decided to have a consultation with Dr. Ahn. After he took my pictures, and met with me for a thorough evaluation (I believe he spoke with me for approximately 30-45 minutes), he recommended the Fraxel restore laser.  He told me to expect a 50-75% improvement in the appearance of my scar.  After the series of treatments, I could not believe how much the scarring improved.  I was so happy with each treatment I had with the nurse and I was even happier when I saw my before and after pictures side by side.  Dr. Ahn is truly an expert in facial rejuvenation and the level of professionalism I experienced each time I came to the office was impressive.  On a daily basis I am in the public eye, so it is critical that I keep up with my appearance.  I am looking forward to a lifelong relationship with this plastic surgeon and his office!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I was nervous to get Botox but Dr. Ahn put me at ease, was extremely professional and I love the results!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I have been to Jen for a couple of facial peels now. They are certainly not fun procedures, especially not with extraction. However, Jen is one of the funniest people ever and makes sure to keep you talking and laughing during the procedure. I have noticed an improvement in my skin in just a couple of procedures and am glad I went.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

During Thanksgiving week I had the Duel Fraxel treatment at Dr. Ahn's office. My results are amazing! My skin is glowing and the dark spots are gone. But I really wanted to write about my experience. Fraxel isn't the most comfortable procedure, but what made the difference for me were Rebecca and the staff at AWC. Rebecca is a nurse and has an amazing talent working with people. She explained each step of the procedure, was gentle, and followed my lead as far as the pace.Her voice was calm and soothing.After the procedure, I walked out and the staff gave me so much encouragement. Everyone is professional and kind. Dr. Ahn is wonderful. I don't always see him when I go in to the office, but when I do he takes a lot of extra time with me. I feel that he truly understands what will help me look and feel great. Most importantly for me, he recommends procedures that are least invasive.I highly recommend the Aesthetic Wellness Center!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Ahn destroyed my face with fraxel repair. This was a severe laser treatment that should never have been recommended and performed on someone with near flawless skin which is what I had. Dr. Ahn fraxeled my face to get rid of a very, very mild case of Rosaeca. The treatment was overpriced, overkill. My once beautiful, youthful, vibrant and glowing skin now looks dead. My entire face has had pinprick holes that look like pores permantely etched into my once poreless skin. The holes are now turning into lines. The collagen and elastin have broken down causing my once firm skin to sag. It is two and a half years since this treatment and the damage continues to worsen. I am aging rapidly due to this monster treatment. Dr. Ahn should have know better than to put this damaging laser on someone with near perfect skin. It has destroyed my life. I wake up every morning with a heavy heart for what has been done to me. Dishonest doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I had a rhinoplasty (my nose fixed) in 2008 by Dr. Ahn and my only regret was that I didn't do it 10 years earlier. I was given some arnica tablets post-op and pain meds (Rx) but my bruising and swelling was very minor. My family noticed my new nose shape the very next day (very little swelling). In fact, I was surprised how minimal the pain, bruising and swelling was. I was expecting two black eyes, a face full of gauze - nope, none of that. Also, I did my homework and called 3 prior rhinoplasty patients...all had wonderful things to say about their results. My whole face changed for the better and I am SO happy with the results. Dr. Ahn is a genius with porportion, shape and keeping scars hidden (my are not visible). I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Min S. Ahn's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Westborough, MA