Ratings for Dr. David G. Draughn

Thank you to all of Dr. Draughn's associates and staff! This office is the best! Thank you to the friendly front office and back office technicians for your pleasant and friendly service. Thank you Dr. Draughn for taking the time to explain everything I am going through and for easing my worries.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I had my procedure(s) done recently. What a great experience! They were all quick and painless! Thanks Dr. Draughn and staff!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Draughn because of leg pain. I received an immediate diagnosis, was scheduled for surgery quickly and the results have been a miracle. The day after surgery, I was able to resume my normal schedule without any problems. Even better I can sleep without pain. Dr. Draughn was considerate during the surgery and you can tell he takes pride in his work. He gets an A+ from me!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I have major work on terrible vericose veins. My insurance has a 3500 deductible and have had toi have 3 vein closures. Still have plebectomies and sclerotherapy to do. I am satisfies so far, bet have extreme numbness on one leg that I was told will go away in6-12 mos.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I loved Dr. Drahn because he explained things very well to me and answered all my question. I also had injections done by Beverly who has a great personality, very educated and professional, and gave me a lot of injections for the price. I did call the office when I had a question after my precedure and the staff there was very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

The staff and doctor were all very kind and helpful. I wish I could say as much for our insurance company in getting the much needed procedure that would alievate my pain, they are they slow movers in this whole situation. I hobble they crawl. The doctors staff sent everything out twice and I look forward to running with my children again soon.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Draughn is the best. I would recommend him and his staff anyone and everyone that I know.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Great doctor and staff. I would recommend to my family and friends

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Treats me like I always thought a doctor should: like i''m his only patient.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. David G. Draughn's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company