Ratings for Dr. James T. Jerzak

While his nursing staff, especially Jean (oy, what an evil thing she is) is a bit dense and prone to errors (I am an RN myself) Dr. Jerzak more than makes up for their follies. His front desk staff is friendly and very efficient, as is the lab staff. Dr. Jerzak himself is very busy and is not great on keeping records and diagnoses up to date, but he LISTENS and treats you like a human being, not a number. He genuinely cares. I've been seing him for over 20 years now and I can trust him to refer me to a specialist when necessary, treat me as a partner in my health care, and despite my chronic condition always treat me with respect and compassion. He is well versed and up to date on what's new in health care and is open to the information I bring him from reputable sources. He keeps an open mind. I love him!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

EXTREMELY PERSONABLE DOCTOR. VERY EASY TO TALK TO (HE TALKS IN PLANE ENGLISH, NOT OVER YOUR HEAD LIKE SOME DOCTORS DO). HE SITS AND TAKES THE TIME TO LET YOU TALK. OCCASSIONALLY WILL BLOW OFF THINGS, BUT YOU JUST NEED TO OPEN UP TO HIM AND TELL HIM YOUR CONCERNES. IT'S A GOOD THING THEY HAVE GONE TO LAPTOPS FOR THE DOCTORS BECAUSE HIS PENMENSHIP IS HORRIBLE, so don't let him write any notes you might want to read later :) HE'S VERY COMMICLE AND EASY GOING. A DOCTOR I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND, YOU WILL LOVE HIM! I'VE BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR OVER 20 YEARS.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. James T. Jerzak's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in De Pere, WI