Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Dilworth

Dr. Dilworth is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. He is very intelligent and genuinely cares about his patients. He is always joking around and makes me feel comfortable. He is calm in emergency situations and I had an incredible pregnancy and delivery with him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He is so rude, anytime someone asks me who my doctor is and I say his name their face says it all. He does not have a good rep. He's known for being rude, short, and making you feel like an inconvenience. I went to his office for about 6 months before I got pregnant and never met or knew he was in that time span. Once I met him for my pregnancy I was hesitant about staying there. I told myself just give it a chance but now I know to never go there for a pregnancy again. Being pregnant for the first time you need a doctor who's informative, good bed side manner, doesn't make you feel like you're a bother. I'm scared to even call the office to ask questions because they make you feel so stupid. Also the front desk will try to answer questions that are meant for the doctor to hear And answer. Certain days are terrible to try and get ahold of the office it'll just keep ringing, you leave a voicemail it'll be days before you get a response. I really regret not getting a different doctor in the beginning of my pregnancy. Be pregnant with twins I feel like this experience is really special and wish I had a doctor who made the situation feel that way.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

His nurse practitioner is very good, but he is not. He did not greet me or look me in the eye. He acted as if my questions regarding surgery were a bother. Ran expensive, unneeded tests because I have good insurance. He does not care about his patients-all about money. I will miss his nurse practitioner, but I am never going to him again.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr Dilworth to a friend or family member. Dr Dilworth is very knowledgeable and smart. I started going to Dr Dilworth after I had a horrific experience with my old OB-GYN. The staff was great too.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I will not be coming back to this doctor with my next baby. He is not rude but he is very short and has no personality. He never answers my questions just says "ask the nurses". He plays very loud music every day. I always wait for at least an hour and only see him for a total of 2-3 mins. One of the nurses always jams the heartbeat reader into my belly leaving a red mark and it hurts. I really wish Shelley Ray delivered babies because I would have her as my doctor! I understand dilworth has many patients and is busy but he makes you feel like an inconvenience. He didn't inform me of anything he was doing before he did it. I wanted a natural birth with no epidural and wanted to wait to cut the cord. He put pitocin in my iv without telling me which I didn't want. It made my contractions so bad I needed an epidural. Then he gave me an episiotomy without telling me and I didn't know what he had done until it was too late. I did not want that at all. Then when my daughter was born he imediately clamped the cord. I said I told you I don't want to cut it right away and he said ok and left the clamps on. That defeats the entire purpose! I did not have a very good experience with him. I really wish he would have informed me of what he was doing. This is my baby I should be involved with what's going on. I feel like he gets a lot of first time moms because they don't know any better but he doesn't get many repeat patients. I will not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I love going here. The only problem is that I am supposed to be scheduled for a hysterectomy and can't get called within the timeframe I was told... Still waiting... But the Dr is wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I have been going to this office for over a year now. I have always seen Sarah King and absolutely loved her. Christmas 2012 my husband and I found out we were expecting our first child. I was pleased with the ultrasound tech, Amy and we loved hearing the heartbeat at only 6 weeks. This past week I was 12 weeks pregnant and began to see blood when I would wipe. I called the office and was told it was normal.I experienced a lot of miscommunication between the clinical staff. Some wanted me to come in for an ultrasound, others told me it was normal with no other instructions (such as bed rest etc..) I woke up the next day to bright red blood with clots and cramping. When I called the office they still just wanted to wait till the next day to see me. That night I went to the ER and had a miscarriage. The next day I met Dr. Dilworth and he was sympathetic and rude. Not answering questions. I have changed and would not recommend him. Also, disliked his music blaring every time visiting.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I seen Dr. Dilworth one time and that was enough! Next time I was there just for blood work. First off, he blast music in office that you can hear out to the waiting rm.(both visits) I had a pounding headache one day and he's blasting song after song LOUD!! That to me is very unprofessional! It's like the man has no personality. He's cold, he's rude, doesn't seem to care about your issues. He didn't tell me my options or ask what I wanted to do just went ahead and started scheduling me for a procedure and I said, I want to go home and research that first so don't do that! I asked for another option and he said no. Very rude. I don't like him and would never go back!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Worst obgyn in the Dayton area! Very rude and short. I was bleeding for 3 weeks and all he said was to elevate my feet! Being my 1st pregnancy I didn't know any better :/ come to find out with my 2nd pregnancy after i switched obgyn my progesterone was really low. I feel like my miscarrige could have been prevented the 1 st time. Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

terrible. this is my first child and everytime i have a doctor appointment i sit in the waiting room for about an hour sometimes an hour in a half at the least EVERY appointment. he makes me feel like im putting him out by asking questions about my son and how i am feeling. he is very short and when he talks i cant understand him and he mumbles and is very very rude. i WILL NOT be bringing my son back there nor to be looked at if i get pregnant again. i WOULD NOT RECCOMEND him to anyone. that doctors office is a joke.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Daniel J. Dilworth's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Troy, OH