Ratings for Dr. Tamer Yacoub

Yes very rude and spends very little time with his patients been seeing him gor 14 years he cared more when I first started seeing him now its like whatever

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Yacoub is a very intelligent physician. He is quite knowledgeable in the area of Diabetes. He can quote the latest statistics to confirm a diagnosis. True he is busy and does not have enough time to spend with the patients but there are a huge number of patients in the area that suffer from Diabetes. He added new physicians to the team to help resolve this issue.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Very Rude and Arrogant. Not at all concened what you have to say. Was reading information from the wrong tests results at first.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

its too bad this doctor is one of the only endocrinologist in the city of fall river that is smart but he can be very rude if he does not get his way,,,he needs to get out of prima care cause you pay out the nose for there copays....$253 dollar bill for blood work is way too much!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

He is a fabulous doctor, great personality. Very well educated. Can be tough when it comes to someone sugar level but that means he's doing his job. I would recommend hin highly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

I really like this specialist because he is extremely intelligient and knowledgeable, however he has too many patients. Making an appointment is difficult and sometimes during appointments I felt like he didn't spend enough time with me. I felt as though he brushed my concerns under the rug. I am 25 years old and he diagnosed me with Hashimoto's Disease. I see him every 6 months for about 5 minutes. I find that he rushes me out of his office every time. I wanted to find another endocrinologist however they are tough to come by in this area (fall river) and I heard there is no one better than him. I guess we will see

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Tamer Yacoub's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1987)