Ratings for Dr. Avik Banerjee

Dr. Banerjee is an amazing doctor. He has an incredible bedside manner and I felt very well taken care of. It was difficult to get an appointment, and a long wait but worth it to see this doctor for my thyroid. His office was very busy and I had to wait about 20 mins past my appointment. Also, I could overhear the secretaries gossiping which I thought was a bit inappropriate.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I think doctor banerjee is great! And very helpful. His staff not so much. One thing I don't like is they book you in for an appointment sometimes a year plus. But no reminder call.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

At my first appointment Dr Banerjee had read all the documentations provided by my doctorssss, and was quite conversant with my situation. He was very nice and his approach was very friendly and professional . I was very impressed by his skills and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Banerjee has done an amazing job on my thyroid surgery and there is barely even a scar! I am so impressed with his work and I just adore his receptionist. His regular and his part time girl, Danielle and Lori are both so pleasant and they made sure we felt taken care of. They may not always be able to get to the phone when busy with other things but whenever I left a message it was always returned straight away. Usually in the same day!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr Banerjee is a fantastic doctor and a wonderful human being. Just had my surgery last Thursday and I went in totally confident with this doctor. He is a Rock Star!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Went to see this doctor and was very nervous. I found him to be extremely easy to talk to and he was very smart and calm. His staff was so polite and Danielle has been so helpful to ease my anxiety. She seems to always go above and beyond for myself and other people that I have seen dealing with her. Would recommend this office for sure!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Great Doctor. Performed a neck surgery and there is barely a scar. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

This Dr is very Knowledgeable and he listens to your concerns. The last 2 times I have been to him he has had students in there assisting him. I think this is a great idea as they are also seeing how kind and patient he is with his clients. Congrats go out to him and keep up the great work. The only negative comment would be that he is never on time unless its first thing in the morning, but that's OK as that is what makes him so unique. Not many Dr's left out there anymore that take the time with each patient.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Banerjee is one of a kind. He made me feel like I finally found someone that cares for my health. He was a bit late but worth the wait. Staff is ok, but secretary never answers phone and when I went in she was sitting right beside it ringing, and another time she wasn’t even there when she said she would be for me to drop off forms. Definitely recommend this ENT!!

Submitted December 27, 2017

My husband had cancer lesions on his carotid artery and cheek which Dr Banerjee examined and promptly scheduled surgical removal. I was VERY impressed, as Dr Banerjee answered ALL my questions BEFORE I had a chance to ask them. Very pleasant and understanding Doctor...We are fortunate to have him in our community!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017