Ratings for Dr. Avik Banerjee

Dr Banerjee has always been very professional in his work and did amazing ear cancer surgery on me.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr Banerjee is a very kind man and a fantastic surgeon! he has always listened to my needs and concern both pre and post surgery

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Banerjee is a great doctor. Very kind and compassionate. Very knowlegdeable. However, the staff never answer the phone. Very frustrating.

Submitted May 25, 2017

One of the best experience I've ever encounter with a Doctor. Very respectable and compassionate man, I always feel rush and often time leaves doctor's offices more confuse than when I first walked in but he pace himself to ensure I understand and know exactly what is going on. My surgery was painless and he would tell me what hes about to do before proceeding. Great guys but his staff could perhaps do better with answering the phone calls. I would recommend him 110%

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Banarjee is an excellent doctor. I had surgery to repair a deviated septum. He did a great job, was wonderfully reassuring, saw me immediately when I had a concern and the procedure was practically painless. Best of all, the results are exactly as I expected. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

This Dr does know what he's talking about. Very specific in explaining everything and talked about outcomes pros and cons. I like the idea that he'll get out his little models of ears, throats and explain everything to you. Im book for surgery and Im 100% sure that I'm in great hands....

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

We were amazed by the caring manor that Dr. Banerjee treated our father . I have never met a Dr. like this , we never felt rushed always took time to answer our questions .

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

A highly competent charming and compassionate doctor! He makes eye contact, asks you questions without being patronizing, gives you confidence you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Banerjee is a wonderfully empathetic surgeon. He respects his patients and their issues and advises, but does not impose his decisions on them. I have never felt rushed and he always welcomes questions. He makes use of up to date medical technology in his office to streamline his information about patients. The reason I gave 4 stars to "staff" is that it is hard to get through over the phone. One has to leave a message and get called back. But Danielle the receptionist is always polite and warm. I would highly recommend Dr. Banerjee as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Banerjee diagnosed me with a thyroid cancer and did everything he could to make me feel comfortable and treat the problem. I found him to be very knowledgeable and his receptionist is so sweet. She helped ease my mind time and time again and was so patient with me. Willing to go above and beyond. The wait times are long, but I believe thats just because his office is so well run and he is so good.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015