Ratings for Dr. Stanley J. Malnar

The best caring doctor all around! He is so kind, and truly cares about people!

Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr.stan malnars an amazing doctor,he wasntbon call to deliver my twins but he was sure im the nicu with us the next day!truly a loving and caring doctor

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr Malner is a loving, caring doctor. Trully cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Malnar delivered our first two sons. He will now be delivering our third one. He is the most kindest, gentlest doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr Malnar is the best Dr I have ever encountered. He delivered my three children as well as my sisters 3 children. I recommend to all my friends. He was there emotionally as well as medically. Going through a death in the family, a sick father and him diagnosing me with lupus and helping me understand it and keeping a careful eye on me i can say he helped save my life. I would have never known of my illness without him, He saved my sister sons life with his quick thinking and is an amazing person.My family loves and adores you Dr, Thankyou is not enough....

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Malnar is the best doctor ever. He listened to me very patiently and understood and was compassionate towards my excitement and fears of being a first time mother. I loved going to his doctors office. He and his staff were great to me and my significant other. Unfortunately I no longer live in the spokane area or else I would still be seeing him. I could not have chosen a better doctor in the spokane area as Dr. Malnar.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

dr.malnar is the best, he is super calm, kind, and very helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

i recomend him to all my friends he was recomended to me hes the best made me feel comfortable and when i had ?s he was very helpful he always makes sure ur not left in the dark thank u dr. malnar ur awsome

Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Malnar is great. He is such a caring person. He is very informative and I was very pleased with the way I was treated by him and his staff. I was very grateful to have him deliver my baby.

Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Malnar is the best that is out there. He geniunely cares about his patients and their families. He takes the time to explain everything to you and makes sure you understand it. He loves what he does and you can see that by what he does for each and every patient that goes to his clinic. I miss him very much and can not express how much he truly does love being a part of each birth and you will see that in his eyes and smile that you are in the best of hands with Dr. Malnar at Sacred Heart Medical Center Maternity Clinic. Dr. Malnar you are #1!! :)

Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Stanley J. Malnar's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med