Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Berger

I had a wonderful experience with dr and staff after the reversal I become pregnant within 3 months with only one ovary I highly recommend this doctor he is awesome.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I had my TR in 2009. Dr. Berger told DH and myself that we had a very high chance of becoming pregnant. After 6 yrs we have had no luck! When he looked at my preoperative report I was told I had well over 7cm of healthy tube left on both sides. After my reversal I was left with only one tube :-( 1cm in length....during my visit with him before the reversal as we were sitting in his office he was more interested in his computer then talking to us about the procedure!! If I would have know all this b4 I did the reversal I would have chose not to go to Dr. Berger for my reversal!! Would have saved myself 6,500 dollars! The staff at chapel hill were absolutely amazing :-) only good thing I have to say about this place.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I had my essure reverse sep 2012 I conceived December 2012 went on birth control for a year after my daughters birth now one month without birth control and I'm pregnant once again thanks to Dr.Berger we are extremely happy and our family keeps growing

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

After almost a year of trying, I had my HSG done today....my tubes are completely closed. I don't blame Dr. Berger, but I wish I had waited for Dr. Monteith....I've heard excellent things about him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I was a patients will was very well taking care of . Dr. G Berger one of the best doctors i ever had in the world. he save my life

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I want to start by saying that I was a patient that was told my success was extremely high and that Dr. Berger assured my DH and I that we would have no problem conceiving. I had my TR a little over 2 yrs ago. After having an HSG to find out if my tubes were blocked and being told they were both indeed blocked, I mailed my images to Dr. Berger. After 3 or 4 days of waiting, Dr. Berger emailed me to confirm that my tubes were blocked and he couldn't explain to me why that would happen. Yet, he offered to charge me another $4000 to correct the problem. After responding to Dr. Berger with a question and no reply I have decided that they are only willing to communicate when its good news. I am very upset by they fact that my DH and I wasted so much money and time on something that wasn't successful from the beginning and the way we were offered to correct this is to charge us again! I've heard other ladies saying that there doctors corrected the problem at no cost to the customer.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Berger and his staff were absolutely wonderful! They made my husband and I feel right at home. Because of him we have an adorable little boy and another on the way!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I had my tubal reversal in July of 2007. I only have one fallopian tube (another issue that had nothing to do with my procedure here). My husband and I started actively trying to get pregnant in Sept of 2008 and as of March 19 - I am pregnant. We are very excited and it would not have been possible without Dr. Berger and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr Berger and his staff are wonderful. I got pregnant the month after my tubal reversal and now have a beautiful 18 month old daughter!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I was very pleased with my experience. The nurses were wonderfully nice and caring. Dr. Berger spent adequate time with us individually before and after my surgery. And not having to stay in a hospital overnight was a tremendous bonus.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Gary S. Berger's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Chapel Hill, NC