Ratings for Dr. Carlos B. Rocha

I'm pregnant and due in August. This will be our first child. I've heard so many people say that Dr. Rocha has broken babies necks and have killed women can anybody tell me why people say these things. I have him and he seems so nice and that he knows what he's doing. Can somebody help me?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr.Rocha has delivered all 3 of my babies and did my tubal ligation. I am considering my tubes to be reversed and am considering him to be the one to do it. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

In my opinon he is the best doctor, he delivered all seven of my children, some of which was very early. They all lived and he has saved my life a few times also. He knows what he is doing this is why to me he is the best doctor. If i ever had anymore i would only go to him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

DR ROCHA DELIVERED BOTH OF MY BABIES AND I WOULD NEVER CHOOSE ANYONE ELSE. HE IS THE BEST

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Rocha delivered 3 of my children. The last one I came all the way from Texas just so he could be my doctor. I can't say enough good things about Rocha. He's always been very kind, never in a rush and very responsive.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Rocha was not my regular OB, but he ended up delivering my baby. I felt very safe in his hands. He was professional yet very kind. We had some trouble with my deilvery, but he never lost his cool. I loved his kindness.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Carlos B. Rocha's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1994)

AARP