You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Allen S. Garai

I had invisalign with acceledent for 6.5 months at Dr. Garai's office. Very happy with the results and highly recommend Dr. Garai. The staff are always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

An Amazing result. I had 18 months of braces and Jaw surgery. I was told by my dentist that I had a recessed lower jaw and she referred me to Dr. Garai who started my orthodontic braces. My jaw surgery fixed my overbite and I also had a chin surgery as well. Very pleased and glad to recommend Dr. Garai orthodontic office.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Allen Garai and his staff are the best. love this practice wish all my doctors were as good. Afternoon get busier so try to make your appointments in the morning.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

We are a patient at their Great Falls office. Best doctor I have ever visited. Dr. Garai and staff are very accommodating and answer all your questions. Dr Garai is highly recommended by his patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

We have been a patient in the Great Falls office. Best doctor office I have ever visited. Dr. Garai takes his time to answer all our questions and comes highly recommended by his other patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Allen S. Garai's Credentials

Delta Dental
Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had invisalign with acceledent for 6.5 months at Dr. Garai's office. Very happy with the results and highly recommend Dr. Garai. The staff are always friendly..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Garai is a very good orthodontist. He is polite, friendly, and professional whenever I have an appointment with him. "

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An Amazing result. I had 18 months of braces and Jaw surgery. I was told by my dentist that I had a recessed lower jaw and she referred me to Dr. Garai who star..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience at Garai orthodpntic specialists. Everyone here is super friendly:)))))"

April 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My son is almost finishing with his braces and I am starting with my invisalign. This office is great."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Garai was helpful with my questions. It is always a pleasure to be in this office. I would highly recommend Dr. Garai to friends and family."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing service. Dr. Garai and Dr. T. are nice and spend time to explain all procedures. The hot coffee and tea is great plus on those freezing days."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Allen Garai and his staff are the best. love this practice wish all my doctors were as good. Afternoon get busier so try to make your appointments in the mor..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are a patient at their Great Falls office. Best doctor I have ever visited. Dr. Garai and staff are very accommodating and answer all your questions. Dr Gara..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been a patient in the Great Falls office. Best doctor office I have ever visited. Dr. Garai takes his time to answer all our questions and comes highly ..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Pediatric Orthodontist in town. My son 8 years old was referred to Dr. Garai by his pediatric dentist for an expander. Dr. Garai and staff are very caring..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding service. The doctors and staff are always available to help. Highly recommend."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall the experience has been great. The staff are very nice."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best doctor experience. The staff are friendly and remember your name as you enter the office. Our four children were treated by Dr. Garai and st..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch office, top notch Dr. And superb staff. A definite two thumbs up."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a very well run and comfortable office. Can't say enough good thing about it from the staff, to the doctor,to the environment. Always recommend to frien..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "It's all about money, unnecessary tritment for my child for several thousand dollars. never been back again!"

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Madeline is our third child being treated at Dr. Garai's office. we moved to NC a year and half ago and travel 5 hours to continue her treatment with Dr. Garai...."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Allen Garai is our family orthodomtist and we love everyone there specially the front desk staff. We have recommend his office to our family and friends."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My two boys finished their braces with Dr. Garai, I have started my accelerated invisalign using a new device " Acceledent". So far couldn't be happier. Thank y..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best orthodontist in vienna Virginia. Love Dr. Garai and team:)"

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my two daughters had braces with dr. Garai 10 years ago and know I have decided to get my invisalign. He is the most caring dentist I have ever met and I high..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Garai orthodontics and staff in Vienna are top notch. Visted many orthodontists before choosing his practice."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We can't say enough about Dr. Garai & his staff. All three of our children have been patients, and it's been a very enjoyable experience. Thank you!"

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Happy with my experience, Highly recommend them. Dr Garai and staff are the best."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Garai and staff are very attentive to every need, from questions after the practice is closed to calling Dr. Garai on his personal number on a weekend. I ha..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with my experience. Best in every way."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Garai's office and staff. Drs. Garai and Tratensek have always been wonderful to us,very communicative,very responsive. We started our oldest two w..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having had Dr. Allen Garai as my family orthodontist for over 8 years, I can say with confidence that Dr. Garai and the team have done a superb job. I will con..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My dentist in Springfield referred me to Dr. Garai and told me that my treatment is too complex and I have to consult with him. After my first consult he review..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Garai and the entire staff. I will happily continue to recommend to all my family and friends."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son had an accident and had his two upper front teeth knocked loose while he had his braces with Dr. Garai. We called his home on a Sunday and he was extrem..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst doctors I've dealt with. My treatment lasted 4 years. In the first couple years, he was nice and polite. However, when his clientele grew bigge..."

September 26, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Allen" to "Allen S."

October 20, 2013