Ratings for Dr. Beth B. Benson

When I was 5 months pregnant with my son, I had to be on heparin during my pregnancy due to past miscarriages. I had to alternate OB drs, and while I was on vacation, Dr Bensons nurse called and said I could go off the Heparin, I remember my reproductive endocrinologist said I would be on the heparin until 6 wks before delivery. Because I refused to go off, Dr Benson referred me to a perinatologist and they confirmed that I still needed to take the medicine, all the way until delivery date. If I had listened to Dr Benson and not gone with my gut instinct, I may have lost my 3 child. Also Dr Benson prescribed my mother (a patient) a medicine that caused a reaction and caused my mother to be partially blind in one eye. Dr Benson should have also paid attention to my mothers medical history before prescribing the medicine.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr Benson and staff has provided top notch care for me and my first cesearean. I am 4 months pregnant now and would never see another physician. she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Benson has delivered all 3 of my children over the past 5 years and I would never use another doctor. She is informative, helpful and genuinely concerned for her patients health and well-being. She is very real, she tells it like it is and does not beat around the bush. I always felt as though she read my chart and knew exactly what was going on with me before she walked into the exam room. She performed c-sections on me for all of my children and did a wonderful job. It is very hard to find a doctor to trust with your life much less with the successful delivery of your baby and I never once had any doubts with her. I highly recommend Dr. Benson, there is no better!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr Benson is wonderful. She is so sweet and makes you feel good about yourself. I'm glad I had her deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dr. Beth B. Benson's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL