Ratings for Dr. Peter C. LePort

I am now 8 years out from gastric bypass. I consistently attend my yearly follow ups and am very impressed with Dr LePort and his entire staff. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and very positive. I did a lot of research when I chose to have my surgery years ago and am so satisfied with my overall decision. By the way, I am doing great!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I am 4 weeks post-op from a Roux 'n Y gastric bypass "revision". My original surgery 11 years ago had started to fail. I sought out Dr. LePort based on his bios online and chose him to figure out what was going on with my stomach. When I saw him initially, I was in pain, couldn't keep food down, and my stomach was extremely distended and bloated with pain. He walked right along side of me from the initial visit followed by two surgeries. I am now feeling the best I've felt in over 5 years. He is a brilliant physician. His bedside manner was always comforting. I wouldn't hesitate to refer my family and friends to Dr. LePort as I know they would be as pleased as I was. I'd also like to thank his PA, Ashley, for holding my hand as I went into surgery :) Thanks for a new beginning! Vicki B

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Extremely happy with the surgery result! No complications whatsoever.Even the surgical incisions on my abdomen( 6 holes) were placed so strategically, that now I can wear bathing suit with just a strap in front, they are barely visible! Thank you Dr. LePort!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. LePort and his staff are very friendly and helpful! When I had an issue and need to be seen they got me in the next day to discuss my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Peter C. LePort's Credentials

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

AHC