Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Bushart

Lots of great reviews about Dr. Paul S. Bushart. However I don't share the thoughts of those reviews. I found him to be rather rude and dismissive. I am the father in this case and although the doctor has not been directly rude to me, his actions are as if I am not in the room. I thought it was just my imagination, however my wife noticed the same thing our last two visits. We are a couple with obvious differences but that's besides the point. What is supposed to be happy visits with a doctor and the discussions of the arrival of your baby, only turn out to miserable interactions or lack there of.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

He's the best. Been seeing him since 1988. Great bedside manner, listens, knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

On a scale where you rate OTHER docs from 1-5, Buzz deserves a 10! Best doc from any field I've ever had (I'm 52 now).

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Top doc, personable, loves his job, patients, heck even my parents loved him whrn he went to talk to him after my childs delivery.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I want to keep having children just so I can keep seeing Dr. BUZZ! ;)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Buzz is the best. My husband loves going to the appointments with me and I think he will be sad when we deliver and I start to go it alone. He is hilarious and warm and wikked smaht. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Bushart is one of those people who do best what they do. I admire him for his knowledge and the authority with which he takes a medical decision. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Dr Bushart is the BEST! He is quick, sensible and hilarious.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Amazing. Awesome doctor. I literally have nothing negative to say about him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

At first I was a little Apprehensive about having a male ob but he is very kind and never made me feel uncomfortable. Being a first time mom he Answered all my question. I had gestational diabetes and had to deliver 3 weeks early he was very comforting.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Paul S. Bushart's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1982)