Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Bushart

I LOVE Dr. Bushart.. Great Bed side manner, & cant leave out his great sense of humor. He is very kind and gentle. This is my first pregnancy with him, not to mention my first experience with a male dr..& he is great..

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Paul S. Bushart's response
Hello, We agree! Dr. Bushart is a great doctor. He will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience with him and Austin Regional Clinic. Thanks for the review! Thank you, ARC Customer Service

Submitted August 31, 2017

He is the very best! He's a great, knowledgeable doctor. He also has great bedside manner and a terrific optimistic attitude. He really gets to know his patients. I've never had a better doctor!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Paul S. Bushart's response
Hello, Thanks! We think that Dr. Bushart is amazing too! We are happy to hear that your visit with him/her and Austin Regional Clinic was a pleasant one. Thank You, ARC Customer Service

Submitted June 26, 2017

Lots of great reviews about Dr. Paul S. Bushart. However I don't share the thoughts of those reviews. I found him to be rather rude and dismissive. I am the father in this case and although the doctor has not been directly rude to me, his actions are as if I am not in the room. I thought it was just my imagination, however my wife noticed the same thing our last two visits. We are a couple with obvious differences but that's besides the point. What is supposed to be happy visits with a doctor and the discussions of the arrival of your baby, only turn out to miserable interactions or lack there of.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

He's the best. Been seeing him since 1988. Great bedside manner, listens, knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

On a scale where you rate OTHER docs from 1-5, Buzz deserves a 10! Best doc from any field I've ever had (I'm 52 now).

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Top doc, personable, loves his job, patients, heck even my parents loved him whrn he went to talk to him after my childs delivery.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I want to keep having children just so I can keep seeing Dr. BUZZ! ;)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Buzz is the best. My husband loves going to the appointments with me and I think he will be sad when we deliver and I start to go it alone. He is hilarious and warm and wikked smaht. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Bushart is one of those people who do best what they do. I admire him for his knowledge and the authority with which he takes a medical decision. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Dr Bushart is the BEST! He is quick, sensible and hilarious.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Paul S. Bushart's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1982)