Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Bushart

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I want to keep having children just so I can keep seeing Dr. BUZZ! ;)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Buzz is the best. My husband loves going to the appointments with me and I think he will be sad when we deliver and I start to go it alone. He is hilarious and warm and wikked smaht. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Bushart is one of those people who do best what they do. I admire him for his knowledge and the authority with which he takes a medical decision. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Dr Bushart is the BEST! He is quick, sensible and hilarious.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Amazing. Awesome doctor. I literally have nothing negative to say about him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

At first I was a little Apprehensive about having a male ob but he is very kind and never made me feel uncomfortable. Being a first time mom he Answered all my question. I had gestational diabetes and had to deliver 3 weeks early he was very comforting.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr Bushart really makes his patients feel comfortable and well cared for. Everyone in the office seems busy but happy to work there as well.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Paul S. Bushart's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the best. Been seeing him since 1988. Great bedside manner, listens, knows his stuff. "

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On a scale where you rate OTHER docs from 1-5, Buzz deserves a 10! Best doc from any field I've ever had (I'm 52 now)."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top doc, personable, loves his job, patients, heck even my parents loved him whrn he went to talk to him after my childs delivery."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I want to keep having children just so I can keep seeing Dr. BUZZ! ;)"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Buzz is the best. My husband loves going to the appointments with me and I think he will be sad when we deliver and I start to go it alone. He is hilarious and ..."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul S."

October 20, 2013