Ratings for Dr. Diane Lynn King

The reason for the low punctuality rating is that this doctor spends more time with each patient as needed as the day goes on this attention adds to the other patients waiting time. I know that when its my turn I will get the same attention. I have been a patient of this doctor for 15 years. She is very helpful, but will not hesitate to recommend a specialist if it is something out of her rein of expertise. She is very open to suggestions about doing lab tests to ease a patients concern if he or she is concerned about ruling out certain dieases associated with prognosis. I highly recommed this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. King has been my PCP since i was born. She is very personable, she knows what she is talking about and she always listens to any questions and gives you a straight forth answer. The onyl semi-negative thing i could say is that there usually always is at least 30 minutes of waiting before being seen.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Please be advised that the wait is worth the service. A good doctor will get you in and out. An EXELLENT Doctor will take their time. It is your health we are talking about. I have been a patient of Dr.King since 2000. I trust her with my life and the life of my child.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Doctors office is poorly run. Your wait time can be at least an hour. I beleive they have to many patients to be able to provide quality service.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Diane Lynn King's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1983)