Ratings for Dr. Curt P. Conry

First impression was terrible because the support staff calling were very rude and not polite at all. Then that continued when I arrived and checked in. Very condescending. I had hoped they were just burned out dealing with people in pain but I now know otherwise now. The PA (Glenn) was the only nice one of them all. Glenn was very personable, kind, and knowledgeable. Then arrived Dr. Conry. He was very arrogant and condescending in speaking to me. An hour and a half drive and $45 co-pay was a complete waste of my time. He told me nothing I don’t already know and did absolutely nothing for me. He made arrogant, condescending remarks throughout the 10 minute interview and any question I had seemed to “interrupt” his time as he’d remark so at the finish of his answer. Honestly, I’ve never been treated so disrespectfully in my life. And I’m a “professional” in the same work field. I will never go back. Every human being deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. I’ve been to another more prominent neurosurgeon in Pittsburgh and he (and his staff) treated me 100 times more respectful than Dr. Conry and his staff. So disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Conry should not be allowed to interact with people. I would never recommend this doctor . If you want to be talked down to and over any questions you may have, then go ahead and choose this poor excuse as a human being to be your doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Conry was very knowledgeable I definitely felt comfortable with him to do my back surgery because of his knowledge and confidence and explanation of what was wrong with me and gave it an explanation and a level that I could understand I recommend him for anybody I have not had the surgery yet but I'm confident that he can fix what the problem is that I've had for years and take the pain that I've had it away Direct of what was wrong and definitely had bedside manners that I felt comfortable with the comments of people not feeling comfortable and not sure what their issues were but I definitely would recommend him for anyone

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Did a great job,& knowledgeable His assistant & staff were wonderful

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Conry is an awful doctor he apparently has no knowledge of medicine he discounts all modern medical testing tells you, you need acupuncture and that theres nothing wrong with you his bedside manner is horrendous.

Submitted March 11, 2016

He's thorough. He's knowledgeable. He has an awesome bedside manner. He actually cares.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Kind, knowledgable & understanding. Took time with my family to help us decide whether surgery was the best option or not. Compassionate & straightforward.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Very Arrogant! Everybody I know that has dealt with him, patients and staff, have had nothing but a negative experience because of his attitude. Please don't waste your time!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Did my lumbar discectomy, no problems, also diagnosed my Chiari and operated, that no other doctor had been able to diagnose after YEARS of symptoms and suffering and getting worse.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dr. Curt P. Conry's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Kittanning, PA