Ratings for Dr. Phillip D. Williams

I saw him after experiencing a bowel obstruction from surgical adhesions. He was great and as I had hoped eager to explore less invasive alternatives to surgery.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I came to Dr Williams after seeing 2 different Gastrologists over 10 years and 3 years ago finally giving up and trying to manage my health through alternative methods. He has managed to effectively control my conditions with minimum amounts of medication and has always been eager to listen and help in any way. He also quickly found that the medications the other two Dr's had been giving me for months back when I was originally diagnosed only made things worse. I need to find a PCP as great as he is!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Williams was extremely helpful at diagnosing a problem that others were not able to solve.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

No comment

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

Very Rude. Told my family doc that he performed tests that he did not perform. Basically threw prescriptions at me and went on his way - medications that I told him did not help. He also told my family dr that the medications that he gave me helped me - they did not. I guess that was all because he wasn't listening. I am now seeing a much better gastroenterologist, who is treating my problem.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Williams was extremely rude and argumentative with myself in a time of extreme pain and uncertaintly. I was talked around and had an extremely hard time dealing with the people in his office as well. He is associated with "Patient First." When it comes to him, it should be Patient Last!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Phillip D. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)