Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bis

very kind, patient, just an excellent doctor. knowledgeable and caring very pleased

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

This is one of the well run offices I have ever been to. Her staff is very helpful and polite.Dr. Bis is a great MD

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

This was my 3rd visit to Dr. Bis, first being just a meet and greet. She is fine, but her staff are terrible, surly and unprofessional both in appearance and behavior. I think I will have to find another doctor. You get about 15-20 minutes of curt treatment from them and then 5-10 minutes of great treatment from her. There should be a better balance.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

I just started with Dr. Bis after having been with my other gynecologist for more than 10 years. Dr. Bis was very informative. Very easy to talk to. Seemed quite knowledgeable. She managed to do a pelvic that was not painful, something my previous doctor had never been able to do. I will say Dr. Bis' office staff really need basic training in customer service and courtesy. Actually, they should probably be replaced. Doing personal business while keeping a patient standing in front of them is not impressive. Neither is eating lunch in front of patients. Even more, "please" and "thank you" should be part of their vocabulary.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Bis is very patient and takes the time to explain things. She is a good doctor and cares about her patients. I usually pay more because she is not in my insurance network but she is worth it.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Bis is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She is up to date on current research, takes time to talk with each patient, and looks at the whole patient, not just at the gynecological things. She's one of the most caring people I know, and I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Very kind, professional - but the total cost of my office visit including exam and labwork, was over $675. This seems a bit shocking.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

excellent doctor; knowledgable, kind and not judgmental.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

She has been my physician for more than 25 years. She stays up on new trends/medicines/treatments, and like another reviewer said, is very kind.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Kathleen Bis's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1972)