Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ng

Staff appears to make decisions on when you can or can't see the dr ahead of your set appt. . Dr very nice on first visit after that he does really care who you are , depends on nationality .he must not look in the mirror . He looks more immigrant than I do , very unprofessional . I will never recommend anyone to see him

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I love Dr Ng! He and his staff are so compassionate and caring. They really care about your results and needs. Scheduling can take a while though so be prepared! But once you get in for you appt they never seem to run late and sometimes even call me back early.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Ng is a wonderful, compassionate, knowledgable and effective doctor who I trust so much. The only down side is the wait times to see him is awful, his staff is not as accommodating or charismatic like he is personally. But I'd still recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

He is a fantastic doctor with wonderful compassion that he exhibits with his patients. I always feel very lucky to have found him. He helped resolve a severe hearing problem that I had and that changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have attempted several times to see this doctor but I am always told it will take a month or longer to get into see him. To me that means he has too many patients or just doesn't care about them enough to manage his schedule. Others may be willing to wait but not me. I can not comment on his ability as a doctor because seeing him appears to be nearly impossible if you really need help. We should not tolerate this in doctors given the already decaying health system and move towards mediocrity in medicine. A good doctor sees his patients. I see no other reality that works for me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

My experience was very good. I think that Dr. Ng has a great bed side manner and is very knowledgable. He was very willing to help my daughter, where as, another popular e.n.t. In Las Vegas was not helpful and caused my daughter to live in pain for over a year with no help. Dr. Ng saw the problem right away and even was so kind to explain her issue to me and let me look into the microscope to see for my self. I am total pleased with him. The surgery went very well. I would use him again and refer my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I only saw Dr Ng. one time but was very disappointed. Dealing with a tumor and his suggestion was have an MRI and lab work. He told his staff member to set it up. They gave me paperwork for lab work but would call with appt. for MRI. I got lab work done immediately. I waited a week for the call and nothing. I called back and was told my file had been misplaced and someone would call me back. I waited another week and called again and was told they couldn't do anything then because Dr. Ng was on vacation. I finally went out of town to another doctor. Was referred to an oncologist at home. Over 3 mos. went by & I had heard nothing from Dr. Ng. I had completed treatment for the tumor when I got a call from them telling me they had made an appointment for my MRI so they could decide how to treat me. Dr Ng may be a wonderful doctor but he and his staff all dropped the ball as far as I am concerned. I would never see him again.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Ng is a very knowledgable and caring Dr. He corrected a problem that another ENT Dr. caused. He also has a very good bedside manner and explains what he's doing.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Waited over two hours. Ng had the personality of a dead cow. Called for a MRI status; busy status three times, on hold never to answer four times, was told I would get a return call three times, still waiting! The most unprofessional medical practice I have ever dealt with and they are part of teaching! Would I let him treat me? Over my dead body.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

made an appointment a week ahead and still waited twice for over 2 hours to see him!!! when he finely showed up he was rude to me and very disrespectful. also, waited 3 weeks for a scan result.. do not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Matthew Ng's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)