Ratings for Dr. Lloyd R. Saberski

Very unprofessional. Ethics Questionable. Seems like a drug pusher. Incorrect Diagnosis. I had to go to another doctor to get the correct diagnosis and treatments.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

With reference to the below comment, it is my belief that Dr. Saberski has never had his day... My husband was a patient of his some 20 years ago back when he was Medical Director of Yale Pain Management. He oversaw my husband's first intrathecal pain pump implant which turned out to be a hot mess. Prior to this surgery my husband was on the highest dose Fentanyl Patch. Just before going to the OR Dr. Saberski ripped the Fentanyl Patch off my husband stating he wouldn't be needing it anymore. I immediately felt concerns about withdrawal but failed to relay them to Dr. Saberski. Sure enough, post - op, as an inpatient, my husband went several days with intense Fentanyl withdrawal. He begged me to get him out of the hospital and just wasn't making sense. Dr. Saberski failed to come to the hospital to follow up with my husband the entire time he was an inpatient. No one heeded our concerns of the severe withdrawal he was going through. Later, sharing this experience with other doctors, we were told that my husband should have been put on a lesser strength Fentanyl Patch, in other words, be weaned off. This was actually what I had thought that morning of surgery but not wanting to pretend to be more knowledgeable than a doctor, I backed off - this, unfortunately, at my husband's expense. Perfect example of not needing to be a Rocket Scientist!!! Another time we made the hour long trip to see Dr. Saberski due to intense increase in pain. All Dr. Saberski did was tell my husband to add cough medicine to his current med regimen. COUGH MEDICINE when my husband was in the midst of a major flare up. Like I said in the beginning of my comments, Dr. Saberski never had his day... Immediately after his pump implant we transferred to Dr. David Kloth and have been with him ever since receiving TOP NOTCH pain management care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

This doctor had his day a long time ago. He would give me meds that were no longer be used or never hard by pharmacy. He doesn't wanted to see patients anymore but just want to teach. The problem he can't get buy first year students in medical school do to lack of information to teach his students he never practice as anitoloygist in OR. This my have help him out understand pain better. It very sad to see this doctor once was a good doctor going down hill. I wish for the best for him & soon as possible retirement from practice to teach first year medical students. He should do find their . He has very hard time braken down complex cases. Again he lack of knowledge from being older doctor not staying on top of the new medical world to TX pain. He doesn't work well with other doctors in other speciality that my help find answer how to treat your pain. He not team player . He really good passing it onto some one else . Like i said he had his day.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

NEED HARD DRUGS TO TRY? DOCTOR SABERSKIS YOUR GUY HE WILL HELP YOU DID.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

A pain doctor haiku: You want drugs to try? Doctor Saberski's your guy He will help you die

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Saw him years ago. Arrogant. Also typing during visit. He actually told me that his answer to my chronic pain problem was "perfect" (!) but when I saw him two years later and new experimental treatments were being tried in pain management, his "perfect" solution (do nothing, stop physical therapy, take pills that depleted will to live) was now outdated, and we could try new treatments. I thought seeing him was a pain, in and of itself. Does he have Aspergers? Deficient in feeling, humility. Needs treatment.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I saw Dr Saberski and he took my pain with a grain of salt.. He is so unprofessional that it's absolutely appalling!! He literally laughed when I told him of my pain and was of NO assistance. I wouldn't bring my pet goldfish to this man. It's truly sad that these old complacent doctors reflect so poorly on the medical field as a whole. I was first diagnosed with fibromyalgia and of course he was of no help with the pain as he simply wrote me off. If he actually took the time to analyze me (didn't lay a finger on me) he'd have seen the intense swelling in my knees and ankles. If just so happens that I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease and that was the problem the entire time (still is unfortunately). There are A LOT of choices in pain management doctors. Avoid this unprofessional, arrogant and plain disrespectful man at all costs. I know that I will, and I'll never allow someone that I know to step into his office. Yale huh?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

He is a superb Doctor. He is at the top of his field and does indeed listen very carefully to his patients. Some of you here complaining probably have psychogenic problems although that is no fault of your own. I like seeing all his articles on the walls, that means you are being seen by someone who is at the top of his field and is always learning the cutting edge aspects of his profession.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Sabersky obiviously never knew real, chronic pain, because once i told him that I became tolerant to the meds, he sent me to a dr. who does detox (suboxone). I didn't even have a large dose of the original meds (percs, 325 X 3). When I became tolerant, he freaked and sent me to the suboxone dr. Oh, and he doesn't work afternoons. And he thinks he's a know it all who speaks over you.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I saw Dr. Saberski for continued abdominal pain caused by 15 prior surgeries which caused severe adhesions and yes he is arrogant but he is a very smart physician who knows what he is doing. I never had problems with the staff and phone calls were returned. I have since moved to Florida and believe me Dr. Saberski is great! I want to move back to CT just to have him as my doctor again. He may not have the best bedside manner but his knowledge can't be beat! I know he helped me and I am very grateful to him for that.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Lloyd R. Saberski's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT