Ratings for Dr. Lloyd R. Saberski

NEED HARD DRUGS TO TRY? DOCTOR SABERSKIS YOUR GUY HE WILL HELP YOU DID.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

A pain doctor haiku: You want drugs to try? Doctor Saberski's your guy He will help you die

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Saw him years ago. Arrogant. Also typing during visit. He actually told me that his answer to my chronic pain problem was "perfect" (!) but when I saw him two years later and new experimental treatments were being tried in pain management, his "perfect" solution (do nothing, stop physical therapy, take pills that depleted will to live) was now outdated, and we could try new treatments. I thought seeing him was a pain, in and of itself. Does he have Aspergers? Deficient in feeling, humility. Needs treatment.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I saw Dr Saberski and he took my pain with a grain of salt.. He is so unprofessional that it's absolutely appalling!! He literally laughed when I told him of my pain and was of NO assistance. I wouldn't bring my pet goldfish to this man. It's truly sad that these old complacent doctors reflect so poorly on the medical field as a whole. I was first diagnosed with fibromyalgia and of course he was of no help with the pain as he simply wrote me off. If he actually took the time to analyze me (didn't lay a finger on me) he'd have seen the intense swelling in my knees and ankles. If just so happens that I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease and that was the problem the entire time (still is unfortunately). There are A LOT of choices in pain management doctors. Avoid this unprofessional, arrogant and plain disrespectful man at all costs. I know that I will, and I'll never allow someone that I know to step into his office. Yale huh?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

He is a superb Doctor. He is at the top of his field and does indeed listen very carefully to his patients. Some of you here complaining probably have psychogenic problems although that is no fault of your own. I like seeing all his articles on the walls, that means you are being seen by someone who is at the top of his field and is always learning the cutting edge aspects of his profession.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Sabersky obiviously never knew real, chronic pain, because once i told him that I became tolerant to the meds, he sent me to a dr. who does detox (suboxone). I didn't even have a large dose of the original meds (percs, 325 X 3). When I became tolerant, he freaked and sent me to the suboxone dr. Oh, and he doesn't work afternoons. And he thinks he's a know it all who speaks over you.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I saw Dr. Saberski for continued abdominal pain caused by 15 prior surgeries which caused severe adhesions and yes he is arrogant but he is a very smart physician who knows what he is doing. I never had problems with the staff and phone calls were returned. I have since moved to Florida and believe me Dr. Saberski is great! I want to move back to CT just to have him as my doctor again. He may not have the best bedside manner but his knowledge can't be beat! I know he helped me and I am very grateful to him for that.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I met with Dr. Saberski for the first time after seeing several MDs. and must say quite nervous after reading these posts BUT He was not at all arrogant. Very nice, and polite. He listened, was compassionate, and very, very knowledgeable. He knew why I was there, communicated with my dr. and I am looking forward to working with him in the future. He did type but to me that is a sign of being thorough, he also took pictures of my injury, made every effort to be gentle. I feel confident he will indeed make every effort to improve my quality of life.. I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely use him as a second opinion. He is very straight forward, answers questions, I did not feel rushed with him, I really enjoyed my visit with him. His office staff was very polite, and on the ball. So far I give him a 100%. I will post again if I feel differently after meeting him in the future.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

The previous two posts are correct. Arrogance is apparent with this man. I was referred after my pain management doctor retired (sadly) and the first thing he did was mention my weight and how I should have lapband surgery! I told him I did not want surgical intervention and the reason I was too heavy was that my knee is so bad it prevents me from exercise. I now see one of the PA's in his office each month and she is great. She at least looks at me and although she too types in the case notes at the visit, she is pleasant and helpful. Dr Siberski is a good doctor with a lot of knowledge in his field, but his attitude with patients needs work! The office staff are ok and the PA's are all great. If you don't have to see him after the initial visit, you will fare much better. I prefer to just work with the PA's and skip seeing him. They are not judgmental like he is.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

Dr is arrogant and does not listen because he is stuck to his keyboard during every exam and appt. He did not want to do a cervical MRI and I insisted and actually went to another dorctor to get one, When dr. Saberski looked at the cervical MRI he noticed a herniated C2 DISC (very rare), however he does not listen well and his office staff are unpleasant as well

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Lloyd R. Saberski's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1982)

Assurant