Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Troiano

This guy. For real though. Amazing. Took great care of me

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

This guy. Not real though. Amazing. Took great care of me

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I came to Dr. Troiano after having two failed surgeries on my left foot. He was extremely sensitive to the damage that was done and how scared I was because I was seeing my third doctor. He explained what was wrong and how it could be fixed. He did a great job. He also has been very involved in my recovery process. I have made great strides in recovery and am extremely grateful to him. I would highly recommend him as extremely competent and caring.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I met Dr Troiano at the wound center in summer of 2012 and from the first visit I knew that he was different then my previous Drs. In the medical community I am not the "normal" textbook patient, and my history is extensive. However he truly listened to my long story, asked lots of good questions, came up with a game plan that was outside the box. He did everything he said he would, and MORE. He expressed great concern the day I came for follow up visit and I was having extremely high blood pressure and pulse, I did not want to get admitted. He talked to me and you could sense the concern and care that he had with me leaving his office and going home, so I agreed to stay and get admitted even though I hated hospitals because I thought the care would be the same. However it wasn't with him and his residents being there through the hospital stay.. He gives you access to him via phone, text, and email, so during the hospital stay I could email or text him questions and he responded promptly, and never once did I feel like a bother or my questions were stupid or no significant!! You won't find a Dr that truly cares about his patients then Dr T. He is a patient advocate and he helped me get the care I needed not just for my foot/toe but helped me get connected with my current cardiologist. Even though his office is over an hour away, this year when I started having ankle pain, I made the trip to see Dr T, as I knew he is someone I can trust to give an honest opinion. I know he truly cares about me as a person, and not just a number or a copay in his pocket. His care and compassion for his patients has made me want to be the same type of provider to my future patients when I graduate nursing school this year. The medical community needs more doctors like Dr T!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Rude, non professional, dirty office...to name a few of the issues with Dr. Troiano. If this is acceptable to you, he's your man. Beware!

Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Troiano was nothing more than a great experience in my recovery from ankle surgery pre/post very knowledgeable and also gave me 100% confidence and was a true professional when it came down to my injury. Definitely would recommend him.Thank god for him I personally had a great experience with his approach in getting me close to 100% . Thanks plus he gave me a nickname. Puerto Rican usher....now that was hilarious..thanks doc. God bless

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Mike, is by far the BEST, he is so personal, and puts you at ease with his humor and exceptional talent

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I had an ankle injury back in 2004 - after a year of my primary care telling me I just had a sprain, I saw a specialist who identified a fracture and high ankle sprain. Had screws put in, which helped a bit, then had an issue and they came out. After almost 10 years of pain which escalated each years to the point it hurt constantly, regardless of my activity level, I was referred to Dr. Troiano. What a blessing! Truly. He listened to me, he asked a ton of questions, he gave me some practical recommendations, and he worked with me through trial and error before deciding to explore a surgical solution. When my insurance company denied his request for a traditional MRI because I had an "open" MRI "too recently", he contacted them and had the decision reversed within about 48 hours (which was a good thing, because the traditional showed far more than the open version, making diagnosis and treatment much clearer) When it came to the injury itself, he used models and drew illustrations to explain what was going on, then he did the same to explain the proposed procedure. He was extremely up front regarding possible outcomes, the risks, and the pros/cons of proceeding. He welcomed questions from my husband and made certain I was able to work with the PT he felt would best suit my particular recovery process. Since the procedure (3/14/2014), he has been supportive, EXTREMELY responsive to email/phone inquiries, and very "real" regarding recovery, expectations, and moving forward. I honestly could not ask for a better doctor - I'd love to clone him for my GP! If you want a doctor who genuinely cares about you, your situation, your overall well being, and your quality of life, Dr. Michael A. Troiano the one for you.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

If you want a doc who will admit you to an unclean hospital, ignore you for over 17 hours, keep you scheduled for an procedure that tests show are inappropriate for you and then show up to argue with you when he his informed that you are leaving the facility, then Troiano the man for you.

Submitted August 23, 2014