Ratings for Dr. Steven T. Ryan

Dr. Ryan has always been kind and considerate to me. He uses many different methods to help and has a great sense of humor and made me feel comfortable. He often gave me longer appointments to be able to accommodate my needs. I hope I can find someone in AZ with his abilities and friendliness.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I was in a car accident. My lawyer recommended him and since I live close I decided I would go. Along with the 5 minute visit and the assembly line attitude he put a lien on my house is that crazy or what. So now it is on my record that I have a lien.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Excellent office - staff is friendly and Dr.Ryan is a "pain reliever" they are very willing to work with you on payments. highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Ryan was was rude and condescending - diagnosed me incorrectly, spent only minutes with me. My gut feeling is that it's about the $$ for him - and nothing else. So glad I moved on to somebody more competent right away - I could have been in a lot of pain for a long time if I had not.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I first started seeing Dr. Ryan in Nov 07 for pain. I had Premera insurance with chiro and massage coverage. My copay was $25 for adjustments and about $12 for massages. I saw him 33 times without much improvement. The office is run like fastfood-you get about 10 mins with the doc. Watch out for the staff. One woman miss-scheduled my appointment for the wrong week, and when I refused to pay a "missed appointment fee" since it was not my fault, I received a letter signed by the doc stating I was no longer welcome as a patient. I then received a final bill stating that I still owe about $800 above and beyond my $25 and $12 copay for services. When I scrutinized the bill, I saw that I was being charged $35 for them to put ice packs on me for 10 mins, $35 for 15 min massages I never received, $65 for "theraputic exercises" & $43 for "activities of daily living"??!!?? I cannot recommend this office. A few of the staff are rude and the billing is out of control. Not worth the trouble.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. is very helpful and knowledgeable. He takes time to assist as much as possible and encourage you to succeed. Use KPS Health - no selection under insurance company that fits on this site.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Steven T. Ryan's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Renton, WA