Ratings for Dr. W Kirk Riley

Do NOT go to this doctor unless you want to be disrespected and feel worse when you leave. After seeing him, I ended up in the ER for something that could have easily been prevented by him simply not assuming I was an idiot. His lack of empathy and knowledge will cause extreme harm / death to patients if he continues to practice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Did not like his bedside manner. Made me feel like he didn't need to listen to me or my past (on a new patient first visit) because he already had me diagnosed before he walked in. Tried to change doctors within the clinic and was told that was not allowed. Staff hung up on me and were very rude on the phone twice. Sad that this is the closest doctor to my house, but they will NOT be getting my insurance's money again!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I am not sure what to make of Dr. Riley. He has a dry sense of humor and really didn't discuss much with me when I saw him. I changed doctors and hoped I could find one who was willing to talk over some options relating to medications I take, but he didn't really seem interested in my concerns. His attitude is cocky and obnoxious, and he doesn't behave like an adult. I won't be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Riley seems very knowledgable in the aspects of medicine. I rated him this way because he expains what the illness is and what he is doing to combat it.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr Riley has been my Primary Care Dr. and I really like him he has always done well for me. He given good advise on my health problems. I would be upset if I lost him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Felt very uncomfortable. Doesn't seem to care, although I would hope he does. As the other review said, he doesn't ask questions, then prescribes you medicine. You walk out thinking, "I shouldn't feel like I need a second opinion on a head cold."

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Worst experience I have ever had with a dr. The facility is good but Dr. Riley doesn't ask questions, act's like u are an idiot very uncomfortable to be in the room with act's as if ur just another number and could care less about you. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Riley is excellent. He is personable and very helpful. His entire staff was very polite.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Dr. W Kirk Riley's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med