Ratings for Dr. Chad M. Thornock

Dr. Thornock is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to. I have had chronic back pain for years and my medical doctor suggested surgery. I wanted to exhaust other options before going under the knife, so from a friends very high recommendation, I went to see Dr. Thornock. I was skeptical about seeing a chiro because ive had bad experiences in the past. He was SO friendly and explained everything to me so I could understand. He made me feel important, but even better than that, my back pain has gone away since going to him. I can actually function normally! I didnt have to have expensive and PERMANENT surgery and i feel better than i have in almost 12 years. will never go anywhere else. I am a patient of his for life.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Thornock is by far the best chiro I've ever been to. I've tried a few of them and haven't been happy until now. I have suffered with back pain ever since having my first child 8 years ago. Dr. Thornock has been able to totally relieve that pain! Seriously, love him to death. He's also just a great guy. He is friendly and makes me feel extremely comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Dr. Chad M. Thornock's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med