Ratings for Dr. Mo Banki

I recently decided to FINALLY have my wisdom teeth pulled after years of putting it off and my stepmother referred me to Dr. Banki . The procedure itself was a breeze, and surprisingly, I was in very little pain from it as I healed. I had unfortunately gotten head butted by my dog a few days after the surgery and started swelling again and feeling discomfort. I was able to contact Dr. Banki and he told me to use ibuprofen and a warm compress and over the next two days I felt MUCH better! So DR. BANKI- I want to thank you again for doing such a wonderful job and for helping me and my family financially with such a generous discount. I was quite nervous about getting my teeth pulled, but your personality was very welcoming and comforting and I just wanted you to know that you made the experience so much more pleasant than I ever expected. I highly recommend this dental surgeon. Very kind, professional , and considerate.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I got my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Mo Banki, and he did a great job and made me feel at ease when I was nervous. Two nurses, Nilda and Cara were super friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

When my oral appliance broke into two pieces, I thought it would be an expensive and long three-week ordeal to replace it during the holiday season. Dr. Banki and his staff saw me immediately and had the acrylic mouth guard professional repaired "overnight" for a very reasonable cost. Special thanks to Pat in his office and the lab technician Eric, who took a genuine interest in helping me ..... a true gift of kindness and empathy.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Call me fastidious, call me extremely anal. I do my homework and when I finally make my decision I know it’s the right one. After I had several consults with other surgeons and interviewing them thoroughly, I knew Dr. Banki was the right doctor to perform my blepharoplasty. He was patient with me, and explained every detail and I never felt rushed. I knew what to expect, how to expect it and when to expect it. When the procedure was done I was so thrilled with the outcome. He is so kind, trustworthy and has excellent surgical skills. He is a brilliant man! His office and staff were equally as impressive; the office was beautifully decorated, clean and impeccably organized. His staff was kind, professional, attentive and worked as a unified team. Hours after my surgery his office called to check up on me and make sure everything was ok. Dr. Banki saw me the following day for my post-opp follow-up and he was extremely thorough and answered all my questions. I truly can’t say enough kind thinks about Dr. Banki and his staff, I had the best experience and I have already made an appointment to have more work done with him. I highly recommend him. He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

The entire staff is excellent and very friendly, they are all very knowledgeable and efficient which means little or no waiting when your appointment time comes up. Dr. Banki is the most professional Doctor / Surgeon I have ever met and performed work on me. He makes you feel at ease and takes the time to explain all of the details, even the smallest ones of his procedures and practices and he is a great person. I am still under his care and it is a pleasure to visit his office, if you have the opportunity to visit his practice you wont regret it.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Banki has done two implants for me. He clearly explained the procedure to me beforehand during a consultation. On the day of the surgery his staff was prompt, considerate and friendly. Afterwards Dr. Banki explained what he did to my husband (with my permission of course). I would highly recommend him without hesitation. Not only is Dr. Banki professional, but very personable as well.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Banki is one of the most caring and passionate doctors I know! He clearly is a doctor that works for his patients and not just the money. I had a bone growth on my forehead which bothered me for years... Dr. Banki and his staff put me at complete ease and he surgically removed the bone growth and I now have a beautiful forehead :) His expertise and patience made the perfect incision, you can barely see the scar in my hairline. I highly recommend Dr. Banki for any cosmetic, oral, or facial surgery.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Best experience I have ever had with an Oral Surgeon. I would recommend Dr Banki any time. Had a tooth implant and the whole experience could not have gone any smoother.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Banki and staff...Bravo!! A wonderful , intelligent Dentist. Thank You !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Banki extracted all my teeth (all but three). You can not even dream of what this MAN did for me.He is not only a doctor, HE is also a friend that understands the way of live of some of us. About the staff, great team. Every body makes you feel at home. Dr. Banki, again thanks a BILLION.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015