You may also like

Rate Dr. Mo Banki

Dr. Mo Banki's Ratings

The entire staff is excellent and very friendly, they are all very knowledgeable and efficient which means little or no waiting when your appointment time comes up. Dr. Banki is the most professional Doctor / Surgeon I have ever met and performed work on me. He makes you feel at ease and takes the time to explain all of the details, even the smallest ones of his procedures and practices and he is a great person. I am still under his care and it is a pleasure to visit his office, if you have the opportunity to visit his practice you wont regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Dr. Banki has done two implants for me. He clearly explained the procedure to me beforehand during a consultation. On the day of the surgery his staff was prompt, considerate and friendly. Afterwards Dr. Banki explained what he did to my husband (with my permission of course). I would highly recommend him without hesitation. Not only is Dr. Banki professional, but very personable as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Banki is one of the most caring and passionate doctors I know! He clearly is a doctor that works for his patients and not just the money. I had a bone growth on my forehead which bothered me for years... Dr. Banki and his staff put me at complete ease and he surgically removed the bone growth and I now have a beautiful forehead :) His expertise and patience made the perfect incision, you can barely see the scar in my hairline. I highly recommend Dr. Banki for any cosmetic, oral, or facial surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Best experience I have ever had with an Oral Surgeon. I would recommend Dr Banki any time. Had a tooth implant and the whole experience could not have gone any smoother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Banki and staff...Bravo!! A wonderful , intelligent Dentist. Thank You !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Banki extracted all my teeth (all but three). You can not even dream of what this MAN did for me.He is not only a doctor, HE is also a friend that understands the way of live of some of us. About the staff, great team. Every body makes you feel at home. Dr. Banki, again thanks a BILLION.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Banki pulled four wisdom teeth for my son. He was incredibly compassionate before during and after the procedure. He took the time to comfort my son who had a teary reaction to the anesthesia. The staff was incredible also. Would recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I have worked for Dr. Banki and he is by far the most caring and talented physician. I myself have had wisdom teeth removed under his care and recommend him to all my friends and family. Don't let anyone else treat your oral surgery and maxillofacial ailments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Banki. I had him remove all 4 wisdom teeth without a problem. Not only is he a very knowledgeable doctor, Dr. Banki made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. The entire staff at the office is also amazing. They always made me feel at ease at each of my visits. On the day of my surgery they even called me to check in as to how I was feeling.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][855895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Dr. Banki and the entire staff were caring, pleasant, and very helpful. My husband, daughter and myself have all been patients of Dr. Bankis. The staff communicates very timely with family member waiting in the waiting room. I can not say enough about the pleasant atmosphere in this office. Susan,Cumberland RI

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855894].votes_count ]]