Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Brodkey

Amazing doctor and great staff! I had to have a spinal fusion and would recommend Dr. Brodkey to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

You may have to wait but it is worth it because when he is with you he gives you his complete attention. I have had two back surgeries and I thought I needed a fusion. He showed me I didn't need that and is working with me to find a diagnosis for my pain. He gave me a lot of time and a lot of information. He was caring. If for some reason I need another surgery I know he will be the one to do it.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Brodkey did a L4 laminectomy and L4-L5 fusion that completely eliminated my debilitating sciatic nerve pains. Everything has gone just as he indicated it would....even better. I'm healing just fine and looking forward to resuming a normal, active life. This doctor is top drawer.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Brodkey did a spinal fusion of the L5 S1 level.I can honestly say i had NO PAIN from the surgery. I was up and in a chair the 1st day. I was up and walking in the halls the second day.I had no pain at all. It hurt getting in and out of bed, but that is all. I was going up and down stairs the 3rd day at PT. I recommend him very very highly. He is great and I am very grateful to him. It has been 2wks. since my surgery and I have been shopping, eating out at our favorite restaurant,walking a lot outside, and NO PAIN for me at all. I am a 67yr old female. I was useing a walker for the 1st week and a half. People are surprised that I am not in any pain and I tell them that he is that good. I think he is just the best and I gotta tell you that I was so scared to have it done, really scared.....and he was so very good. He is good at what he does that is for sure.Everyone in his office were so nice to me. The people who took care of me at St. Joes were great.Everyone was very good to me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Very nice. Had to wait a while once but it was because he was on call the night before and had an emergency call. He always took as long as I needed to talk and explain what was going on with my back and neck.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Dr. Brodkey is amazing..I would and have recommended him for any future surgeries needed. Thank you !

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Jason A. Brodkey's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI