Ratings for Dr. Anthony Salopek

Dr Salopek is very caring and knowledgeable and he does not hesitate to send us for medical tests and referrals to other specialists to obtain an accurate diagnosis. He is now operating in his own clinic where his staff is pleasant and the facility is beautiful and clean. We have been seeing him for than 20 years.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Feeling fine but Dr. Salopek didn't like the sound of my heart during a normal check-up. Had open heart surgery and a double by-pass within 40 days. Feeling better than fine now but the surgeon told me I probably wouldn't be around much loner if my GP hadn't caught it in time.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

This Man has saved my Life Twice! Excellent listener, very thorough and knowleg able!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

seen him since I was a child. He is amazing and not awkward. gets to the point. I rarely go see any doctor but If I have too its Dr. S!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I have 8 children and I and all of them see Dr. Salopek regularily for over 13 years and he is amazing. He is helpful truthful honest down to earth and just a great doctor. He is extremely busy but always trys to spend the time he needs to and listens . The staff and the dr. Can get testy at times but "hello" doesnt everyone sometimes. Get real I have seen his staff get verbally abused almost every time we are there and thats a lot. Everyone thinks they are more important than everyone else. Quit whining we all need a physician so be polite, patient and shut up with all your gripping and complaining.. walk a mile in their shoes. Hes a doctor and they are nurses and front staff...they are humans not angels. I guess you are all so perfect. Well id like to meet you. And the comment about dr. Salopek touchi g a women to intimately. Wow thats ridiculous. I have seen him for all ki ds of personal female issues ..he will refer me but doesnt touch me or my children in any way wrong. I had a serious case of mastitice (infection in my breast) when I was nursing and he didnt even touch my breast. He adked me questions and I civered my breast and showed him a huge red spot. If you have issues mayb e get the help you need and stop being so ignorant and stop trying to ruin a good mans career. You maybe should go work a day in the staffs shoes and then well see how you are. If youre not rude to them (as people are over and over) they wont be rude to you. They are sweet friendly kind and greet all my family by name. Ill tell you what if someone talked to me the way I see people talk to them id have a lot more to say than please sit down, well call you when its your turn!!! Im sure would you. My kids love dr. Salopek and his staff and I can say anywhere else weve gone to has been terrible. So try telling the patients hes has for 20, 25 years hes bad...theyll laugh in your face. Grow up. Stop acting like entitled little children. Youre lucky to see him at all. By the way if it was your imigration exam youd want that to..as quick as possible. Try being kind understanding patient and a decent human being...maybe your negative shitty comments wouldnt be written. You all might want to wonder what people would write about you if you were being rated. Wonder how wonderful you would come out looking to yourself. The internet allows all the dumbass loudmouths to say anything they want when really they should think a little..guard their mouths and growup before they talk trash about people. Always seeing dr. Salopek as our physician, Teresa and her 8 monkeys

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr Salopek is a top notch physician and I have no problem with his professionalism and courtesy .... however, his staff there at the medicentre is quite another story. I just found out that my ct scan results from December 30 2014 were just received by CIC only a couple of weeks ago. ALMOST 7 MONTHS DELAY!!!!! ... The pettiness and unprofessionalism of 2 of his staff members there is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! Not only are these examinations quite expensive (not covered by AHC) but the process times at the CIC are already extensive without the purposeful and vindictive attitudes of these 2 staff members. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!!!!! These 2 staff members should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!!! ... I WILL NEVER RETURN to this facility

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

The rudest upfront staff you could ever imagine. Too many patients but a very good Doctor

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I went for routine immigration check up at doctor Anthons office , during the routine exam he made me fell very uncomfortable ( not sure that he was supposed to check me the way that he did - getting to intimate ) I left the room feeling ashamed .

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Salopek for 10 years now, and considering I am only 21 years old thats pretty impressive. I started seeing him at 11 years old when I was diagnosed with Scoliosis. He continued to oversee my condition, along with other conditions and got me a refferal to a specialist for my back. I had my Surgery at 17 years old and he took care of me post surgery. I had so many questions and concerns, he was very patient and understanding about everything. I continue to see him for yearly check ups and any other medical concerns I have. I do phone and make an appointment for a few weeks ahead of time as I know he is very busy with the patients at the walk in clinic and immigration patients. There is always a very very very long wait to see him, but I'm prepared for this, I bring a book or listen to some music. I wish he would open up his own practice, but I will continue to see him. The staff at the front desk are very rude and loud, but I don't think he is the one who hires them. I just ignore them and wait to see my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014