Ratings for Dr. Hesham Lakosha

I recently saw Dr Lakosha and wouldn't return. Waited 3 hours. My appointment was for 10:40 and I left office at 1:40. When I asked questions about my diagnosis it seemed as though I had a lot of nerve and was responded to very short and abrupt. Spoke to others in the waiting room as we had 3 hours to chat and they felt the same way. Guess I need to see him for a money making eye lid lift procedure and not a health issue to see the positive Dr.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Hesham Lakosha

Dr. Hesham Lakosha's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your visit to Halifax Eye Institute, we know your time is valuable and we apologize for the delays you experienced. We provide all our patients with the highest level of care, and sometimes unforeseen events happen which cause us to fall behind in our schedule. While we always answer all questions asked by patients during their appointment, the health of your eyes is our utmost concern so please feel free to contact us by phone or email with any further questions you may have. Thank you again.

Submitted May 11, 2017

I'm so pleased with my eye lift. You truly are a miracle worker, Dr Lakosha.! The surgery suite is incredible, the staff professional and your skill impressive!! I would highly recommend you and your facility , great job! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I really appreciated the ample free parking available sat your clinic, it's never easy taking my elderly parents hit appointments and trying to find parking, Tgsnk you, Dr Lskosha for providing us with thus wonderful luxury!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Thank you, Dr Lakosha, you did a great job on my eye lid surgery! The new office is incredible! Hats off to you for opening this very impressive "big city,, state of the art" clinic in Halifax, yet maintaining such personalized care .

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Have had eye surgery with dr lakosha and he made it feel routine.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Lakosha done my eye lid surgery the results were very good...he is very considerate and wait time is minimal ... I'd recommend him for sure

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Awesome doctor, staff and faculty. Just elated about my eye surgery. Beautiful operative suite. Thank you to an awesome team!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

great doctor and very helpful staffe keeps close check on you if he finds you have a problem

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Lakosha is a wonderful doctor, I see him annually for a diabetic check up. He is very thorough and makes sure I am fully aware of what he is looking for and what could happen because of my disease. His staff is very knowledgeable and always there to help out a patient if needed. I would recommend this office to anyone. Also his new location is way more convenient then the other one, no more searching for parking and paying an arm and leg once you find a spot.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I recently had cataract surgery and couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Dr Lakosha and his staff were very knowledgeable, courteous and helpful in all aspects of my experience. Dr Lakosha made me feel very comfortable about the surgery, explaining everything. Kaitlyn was also very helpful in providing me with information on the various lens which helped me make a very informed decision on my choices. Overall it was a good experience and I would definitely recommend Dr Lakosha and his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Hesham Lakosha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hesham Lakosha completed his medical training at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom. He then went on to complete two post-doctoral fellowships—one in ocular oncology at Toronto’s Princess Margaret Hospital, and the other in Vitreoretinal training at St. Michael’s Hospital, also in Toronto.

• English