Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Cho

I love Dr. Cho, but I hate Bergen OB/GYN. The receptionist is a b**** and refuses to help you. The staff was incompetent and stupid. A urine test of mine was supposed to be sent out for an STD test and after calling back a few days later, was told it never was. They wanted me to come in again and PAY THEM AGAIN just to get tested, even though they should have sent it in the first place. I bet you this place lost A LOT OF PATIENTS when Dr. Cho left.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

My school nurse recommended Dr. Cho so i decided to go and see the doctor, Ive been to many OBGYN's and she is the best. She gets to know you first,always takes the time to answer your questions, shes very friendly, very knowledgeable. Dr. Cho delivered my baby, she made me feel very comfortable, after the delivery she came to check up on me the next day, It took my a while to find a doctor I like and Dr. Cho was just that. I would definatelly recommend her to everyone. No better OBGYN than Dr. Cho

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Cho spent more time with me than any doctor I've ever seen. She was attentive, thorough, asked questions and LISTENED. The staff was also very pleasant and helpful. On one occasion I did have to wait for a good amount of time, but it is certainly worth it to have a doctor who actually pays attention to you and doesn't rush you out.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Cho delivered my second child. I have to say she is a great doctor. She was very kind and patient and listened to all my concerns. The nurses that assisted Dr. Cho were wonderful. Dr. Chlacko is a good doctor, but whenever I saw him, I felt rushed out. I felt like he never had time to listen to me. Regarding the office staff, I found that one of the ladies was always very helpful....but there was always one that seemed stressed and annoyed. I have moved so I plan to change doctors, but if I was still in the area, I would keep going because Dr. Cho is one of the best.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Terrible! I was just 10 minutes late because I got lost and Dr. Cho would not see me! I explained that I took off of work to be there and they did not care and told me "it was not their problem." The staff was rude and I would not recommend anyone going there!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Cho and her staff are fabulous. I recently switched doctors after I was completely disgusted w. my original doctor who actually delivered me. Dr. Cho lets you ask as many questions as you want, she fully educates you with what's going on with your body. Staff is very nice as well. Longest I waited in the waiting room was 5 minutes. The new patient forms are very useful as well. I have referred every woman I know to Bergen OB/GYN. They truly care about your health!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Cho seems to be a very good doctor, asks questions and answers yours, takes time, listens and seems genuinely concerned. However, her office staff is the WORST! They are very short, dry, and obnoxious. They are unresponsive and uncaring to mulitple messages. Luckily, I haven't had an urgent emergency - they would never help!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Billing has been a nightmare. Be ready to be charged for a photocopy book on pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Really like Dr. Cho but her staff is not friendly and rude. It's a very busy office so expect +1 hr delays. If it wasn't for Dr. Cho, I would go to another office so as to not deal with her staff.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Cho! She really knows how to make you feel at ease and explains everything in depth. HATE the office ladies. SOOOOO catty and obnoxious. Between the rude, snarky comments and cancelled without notice appointments i've dealt with, it's a wonder I rode out my whole pregnancy with them! I'm not the only one whose been insulted/rescheduled/had to have waited FOREVER to get back to from them...Don't even get me started about the witch of an Ultrasound woman they have there! I had to go to another office to get them done because I called and had said I was going to be 5 mins late because of the crazy traffic and they said 'no problem', and when I got there, to an empty waiting room, the ultrasound woman loudly complained about how people think they're entitled to just stroll in whenever they please and she went to lunch and made me wait...I loved the trick where she took a vacation day the day I was supposed to find out the sex of my baby and called 5 mins before to cancel

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Linda M. Cho's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2002)