Ratings for Dr. Charles K. Bedard

Dr. Bedard has been my doctor for 23 years and I have had nothing but good experiences with him. I notice that the only time doctors get ratings on most of these boards are when people are unhappy with them. Dr. Bedard keeps me informed of things going on with my body. He sends detailed test results in writing. His is a little gruff, but he is knowledgeable and knows his specialty. Dr. Bedard was able to get my ulcerative colitis under control and it has been that way for many years. He is also my husband's gastroenterologist and was my mother's when she lived in the area. Don't let the bad rating scare you - he is a good doctor and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Bedard needs to retire. He does not stay current on the research. He does not seem to care for you as a person. After trying numerous things with me, he shrugged his shoulders and said he had done all he could. I went to another GI doc in town and he immediately found out what was wrong and successfully treated me. Minor and James is a dumpy clinic and the staff are poor quality and rude.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. Bedard did not clearly address my issue, nor did he offer a helpful solution or follow-up course of action. He was not very personable, or even present for some of my visits. I will not be going to him again.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

was not interested in what I eat. told me he would start me on the medication with the "lowest morbidity rate". He's just a little hard for me to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. Bedard injured me and then told people I injured myself. He was a terrible doctor and thinks it's his job to straighten out people's intestinal tracts forcibly. He's a menace.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Bedard did a colonoscopy on me and almost killed me. He was way too rough, too fast, and I was screaming and he still kept going. Horrible experience. I hemhorraged blood afterwards and haven't been the same since. I would tell people to flee from this wrecking ball.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Charles K. Bedard's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)