Ratings for Dr. Lindy Beverly

I've been Beverly’s patient for over 20 years and was very happy with the friendly and professional atmosphere in her Diamond Bar and Santa Monica offices. I am following her wherever she is or will be located. She has always been so gentle-I did not feel a thing! I have never been so relaxed getting a root canal. As always. Dr. Beverly and her staff have been so kind and always accommodating my schedule. I recommend her to everyone that I know- what a great dentist Dr. Beverly is.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr, Beverly is very gentle, sweet, and soft-spoken. She gives a good exam and is very detailed. However, she is VERY interested in money and her fees are quite high. She charges for everything imaginable, whereas other dentists include. Her office personnel are not so friendly and appear to be interested in protecting Dr. Beverly's interest in making and collecting money. Real money oriented practice. Dr. Beverly will give you more attention and dentistry then you will ever think you need. If money is no object for you...she might be the dentist you should see.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008