Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Robinson

Experience was awesome! Dr. Robinson is very professional, he figured out what was wrong with my foot right away and corrected the problem. Within 3 months my callus that became a wart (very painful) was gone, like it was never there! I highly recommend him to anyone having foot problems!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Robinson for the past 9 years. I would highly recommend him as an excellent podiatrist. I appreciate the way he always takes time to explain my particular situation and how I can best improve my foot health at home. His staff has always been very caring and understanding. I feel very lucky to be under his care.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Robinson has been my podiatrist for over 30 years. If you have any issues with your feet, he is the doctor to see. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Robinson and Sports Podiatry Resource.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

As a runner, I have seen Dr Robinson countless times since 1993 for various foot injuries and custom orthotics. I have always been pleased with my treatment and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Robinson does excellent work!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I ve been seeing dr michael robinson for several years now He is very kind and patient provider . I recommend Dr Robinson without any reservations . His billing and charges are more than fair.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Robinson and his staff have always been extremely helpful. I have been a patient on and off for many years, as is my entire family. We always recommend Dr. Robinson to our friends. Melissa is one of the kindest persons in a medical front office setting, and it is always a pleasure to see her. Dr. Robinson is always attentive and responsive to my questions and concerns and I never feel rushed to explain what is going on. He always makes me feel like I am the only patient he has and always imparts really valuable information about my medical needs and other tidbits too.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have had a great experience with Dr. Robinson. Dr Robinson performed my bunion surgery. This required a few appointments upfront, then the surgery, and now some follow up appointments. Throughout the process, he has been very clear in sharing what he was doing, exactly what my foot was doing and exactly where I was in my progress. Because of him, I feel very educated about my foot. This gives me a lot of peace of mind! Also, I had very LITTLE pain. He did a good job with the surgery and provided me with how to care for my foot so that I didn't experience pain. Following the doctors orders WORKS! Healing does take time. This experience has been so much better than I imagined it could be. I impressed with Dr. Robinson's competency and great communication! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Robinson is very helpful and explains procedures well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I've been coming to Dr. Robinson for several years now for treatment. I feel like he has my best interests in mind when tending to my specific issues. I find that he gives me the attention I need and is always available to answer any questions I have. Dr. Robinson is very personable and I enjoy our conversations while he's treating me. Melissa is fantastic and is so cheery when I come for my appointments.

Dr. Michael A. Robinson's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)