Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Robinson

As a runner, I have seen Dr Robinson countless times since 1993 for various foot injuries and custom orthotics. I have always been pleased with my treatment and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Robinson does excellent work!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I ve been seeing dr michael robinson for several years now He is very kind and patient provider . I recommend Dr Robinson without any reservations . His billing and charges are more than fair.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Robinson and his staff have always been extremely helpful. I have been a patient on and off for many years, as is my entire family. We always recommend Dr. Robinson to our friends. Melissa is one of the kindest persons in a medical front office setting, and it is always a pleasure to see her. Dr. Robinson is always attentive and responsive to my questions and concerns and I never feel rushed to explain what is going on. He always makes me feel like I am the only patient he has and always imparts really valuable information about my medical needs and other tidbits too.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have had a great experience with Dr. Robinson. Dr Robinson performed my bunion surgery. This required a few appointments upfront, then the surgery, and now some follow up appointments. Throughout the process, he has been very clear in sharing what he was doing, exactly what my foot was doing and exactly where I was in my progress. Because of him, I feel very educated about my foot. This gives me a lot of peace of mind! Also, I had very LITTLE pain. He did a good job with the surgery and provided me with how to care for my foot so that I didn't experience pain. Following the doctors orders WORKS! Healing does take time. This experience has been so much better than I imagined it could be. I impressed with Dr. Robinson's competency and great communication! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Robinson is very helpful and explains procedures well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I've been coming to Dr. Robinson for several years now for treatment. I feel like he has my best interests in mind when tending to my specific issues. I find that he gives me the attention I need and is always available to answer any questions I have. Dr. Robinson is very personable and I enjoy our conversations while he's treating me. Melissa is fantastic and is so cheery when I come for my appointments.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Robinson for quite some time and he is always kind and patient. His appointments are never rushed, he reviews every detail with you and always answers any and all questions. Great Podiatrist!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Robinson is a great podiatrist! After 8 years with a problem and seeing numerous doctors who couldn’t help me, Dr. Robinson was able to cure me in just a few visits. I also went to him for orthotics which completely alleviated lower back pain that I have had for years. He is a great diagnostician, very professional and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is also very punctual. His office staff is also wonderful. They are always smiling and very efficient at their jobs. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone looking for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Have visited Dr. Robinson for a variety of problems over the years He is knowledgeable, has a great ability to get to the root of the problem. He has a large loyal following , great doc and staff.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Michael A. Robinson's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)