Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Robinson

Visited Dr. Robinson for a small fracture and was treated extremely poorly. He refused to give me copies of my x-rays to take to another doctor, insisted I take a boot that did not fit my foot (charging me $150 even though he told me it was free) and is now charging me over $500 for treatment that did not occur that my insurance will not cover (my insurance was charged a total of $1015.00 for a 10 minute appointment). I have called their office a dozen times each time being told the woman who handles billing is always out of the office. Under no circumstances would I recommend this podiatrist or office and I plan to file an official complaint with the medical state board.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I had a few treatments with Dr. Robinson, and he was nice to talk to, but when I had an in office procedure- that was horrible! He didn't wait for the medicine to numb my toes and he sighed and was frustrated that I was in pain still. He said it didn't bother him when he had it done. Each patient is different! If he just gave me 10 minutes before he started cutting, I would have been more comfortable. He was unprofessional and had no compassion. I would never have surgery with this man. Bottom line is he cares about his money- not his patients comfort. His receptionist took care of my bleeding feet in the waiting room! I couldn't wait to get away from this Dr!!! Don't go! From a nurse who finally understands this Dr. Doesn't care about his patient at all- only his $$$$!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I saw the doctor a few times and he helped me a great deal. Then, one day he was incredibly rude and angry. The front desk staff that day accused me of not showing to one of my appts but I had canceled the appt way in advance. I never returned to them.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

This is the worse doctor ever. Added unnecessary services to charge you much as possible and made the situation worse. He give you a prescriptions for items he only sells. A spay bottle for disinfection, he charges $35. Since the blister got worse, I went to see another doctor and this doctor questions the treatment Michael Robinson provided. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR unless you have HMO insurance

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

The admin staff is unhelpful. I also got a very strong feeling that the bottom-line is more important than the patient, here. I was given a diagnosis code that did not match what the Dr. told me in person. When I called to inquire about this, they refused to give me any information! Save yourself the hassle and go to another Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I felt that Dr. Robinson was kowledgeable and straight to the point, which I appreciated. As far as getting my surgery scheduled that was completely different. I waited to hear back from his admin person in the Brookline office for close to 2 wks. I called to find out what's going on and was told it hasn't been scheduled yet. I Asked when it will be scheduled and after pulling a few teeth was told not for at least another wk or longer, which makes no sense to me. She was extremley short, didn't seem like she wanted to give me any information as to why. To take 3 to 4 wks to just get a surgery date? It didn't give me a good feeling and I felt like I was bothering her asking questions about my business. Neg energy isn't how I want to start a surgery off.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

After going around in circles the first two visits, I got the feeling that the bottom-line was more important than the patient. Even then I went ahead to get very expensive orthopedics which proved to be useless

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Robinson is absolutely superb and gives his studied attention at all times. He takes making you feel better very seriously, he has a quiet and kind demeanor and treats you with respect. He will ferret out a problem that another so-called expert will never bother to consider and often times it is the obvious one. I love this doctor and whether you are an athlete, former athlete or couch potato, he treats you with the same level of care and attention that all patients deserve! My only complaint regards his staff in the Natick office. To get what terms "complete information," the secretary holds you captive over the phone and treats you like you are under arrest instead of making a doctor's appointment! Most unnecessary and not at all patient friendly. Patients who pay their bills and conduct themselves responsibly should have their names starred so they can be spared this protocol, which is aimed at slackers and quite rightly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Diagnosed a problem I have been treated for previously unsuccessfullly over the past 10 years. Profesional and couteous staff. Appts are always on time.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Michael A. Robinson's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company