Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Dobrzynski

Great Dr--Treats symptoms not labs which is crucial in treating hypothyroidism. Listens well. He could spend a little more time with me though. sometimes feel rushed. His office staff is ABSOLUTELY terrible. The girl he has at the front desk needs to get a personality..Wow and I thought Vanessa was hard at times. This one takes the cake.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Staff is the issue here. When brought to the dr attention told me ok to see another provider. Just a number, not a person

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Dobrzynski solved my high sugars problem after 3 different Joslin Diabetes Center doctors wanted to blame me for eating too many carbs. He saw slim I am, and how high my A1c was, and concluded the catheters were hitting scar tissue and I wasn't getting insulin. Changed my catheter and insertions sites, Viola, my A1c dropped to 7.1. Thank you Dr. D.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I'm sure Dr Dobrzysnki is great, however I just spoke with a Megan that works for him - she was extremely unprofessional and unnecessarily rude for no reason whatsoever. I asked if there was a reason she was being rude to me and all she could say was "Can I help you?" over and over, completely ignoring my question.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.D for over 10 years. I feel that he dismisses my symptoms and half the time he talks about his kids while I am in there. I don't think he is treating my symptoms and is only treating me based on my lab work. He makes excuses for me depending on how I am feeling. His staff takes forever to get back to you and doesn't seem to be competent in any problem solving skills.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Amazing doctor. Identified pain issue due to drug interactions. Attentive & present. Vaness does a great job quickly scheduling appointments when health issues come up.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Dobrzynski is absolutely the best. I would not consider any other Doctor for my thyroid problems. Punctual, helpful and easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Very knowledgeable staff and very convenient having lab for blood work right there. Dr. D is a real peach!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

He was covering for my doctor who was out of town, and did not return a phone call for days. Then he just said I could leave the med dose alone or halve it Wow, not useful. He clearly was exasperated at being called.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Dobrinski is a very kind, caring person. He is the best and only endocrinologist that has regulated my thyroid levels. He is top notch. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Robert J. Dobrzynski's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp