Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Dobrzynski

Dr. Dobrzynski solved my high sugars problem after 3 different Joslin Diabetes Center doctors wanted to blame me for eating too many carbs. He saw slim I am, and how high my A1c was, and concluded the catheters were hitting scar tissue and I wasn't getting insulin. Changed my catheter and insertions sites, Viola, my A1c dropped to 7.1. Thank you Dr. D.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I'm sure Dr Dobrzysnki is great, however I just spoke with a Megan that works for him - she was extremely unprofessional and unnecessarily rude for no reason whatsoever. I asked if there was a reason she was being rude to me and all she could say was "Can I help you?" over and over, completely ignoring my question.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.D for over 10 years. I feel that he dismisses my symptoms and half the time he talks about his kids while I am in there. I don't think he is treating my symptoms and is only treating me based on my lab work. He makes excuses for me depending on how I am feeling. His staff takes forever to get back to you and doesn't seem to be competent in any problem solving skills.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Amazing doctor. Identified pain issue due to drug interactions. Attentive & present. Vaness does a great job quickly scheduling appointments when health issues come up.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Dobrzynski is absolutely the best. I would not consider any other Doctor for my thyroid problems. Punctual, helpful and easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Very knowledgeable staff and very convenient having lab for blood work right there. Dr. D is a real peach!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

He was covering for my doctor who was out of town, and did not return a phone call for days. Then he just said I could leave the med dose alone or halve it Wow, not useful. He clearly was exasperated at being called.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Dobrinski is a very kind, caring person. He is the best and only endocrinologist that has regulated my thyroid levels. He is top notch. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I really liked Dr. D the first several times that I saw him for my Hypothyroidsm, but as soon as I began having problems on my medication and things became a little complicated, I lost COMPLETE faith in him. I suffered terribly for about 3 mo's on a particular T4 regimen that he had instisted on keeping me on; until I was lucky enough to find a MD in MA who was much more open minded and LISTENED to me, and discovered that I was actually having an allergic reaction to the dyes and fillers in the specific T4 pill that I was on. The new Dr. also determined that I was a patient, that fit in the category of a certain class of patients who would benefit on a T3/T4 regimen (vs. just T4); and with the addition of the T3, I am finally feeling like my old self again. On the other hand, I felt that Dr. D dismissed my complaints, and instead came to the conclusion, that "there is probably something else going on". I really wouldn't recommend him for Thyroid patients!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I met Dr D after being misdiagnosed for 2 years. He took one look at the bloodwork and knew what my thyroid problem was. He always treats patients with respect and understanding. Also, he is willing to listen to my concerns and work with me to put together a treatment plan. I think the world of him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Robert J. Dobrzynski's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company