You may also like

Rate Dr. Joe T. Nguyen

Dr. Joe T. Nguyen's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Joe for about 2 years. His staff has changed a bit since the buyout. I do not have a problem with his nurse. Sure she could be better but I only care about Dr. Joe and his advice and professionalism. He is OUTSTANDING!! He spends more time listening, caring and giving quality well explained medical diagnosis and treatments then any doctor I have ever seen before. Sure he might run behind due to his thoroughness and not rushing patients out the door but I will wait. He doesn't make me feel rushed and even saw me at 4:45 and I didn't finish until almost 6 pm. Not a complain out of him either. I will see no other doctor and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

I don't know why people would think any doctor would get paid for prescribing generic medications. First of all I did work for Dr. Joe in the past and if he prescribes a medication it is because #1 you need it #2 most insurance will not cover name brand medication. I worked for him for 3 years he is the greatest doctor ever . The man does not eat lunch or take personal calls . Every moment in the office is dedicated to his patients. If you are blessed enough to have him as your doctor be greatful you have a doctor who is well educated and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

This doctor likes to push non generic drugs and I wonder if he gets rewarded by the drug companies. His assistant would easily win the assistant ungliest personality award. She is also incompetent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

This doctors personal assistance is a cold, unrespronsive control freak. I am concerned that she can and has brought uneccessay extreme pain and suffering to me. So be aware

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

It's appalling to see the negative,unjustified comments that angry people of the internet have posted in an attempt to defame a great doctor.Dr. Joe Nguyen has high values.He gives completely of himself to each and every patient.He patiently listens with undivided attention.I am the mom of an adult who has an extremely rare genetic disorder and multiple serious medical problems with only 7 known cases like her in the world.She is very specialized and I trust Dr. Joe with her very life.Dr. Joe recently diagnosed something very serious that other doctors missed which could have been life threatening if left undiagnosed.His staff is wonderful without exception.I hope my comments help shed a deservingly positive light on a doctor who deserves nothing but accolades.I feel blessed to have Dr. Joe as my daughter's primary doc.I know she's in the best of hands.With a child who is severely medically involved, trust me when I say that I am extremely selective in her care and choice of doctors.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][856652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Outstanding and thorough physician who is personable and listens well to his patient. I trust his candor and judgement.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][856651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

I would defiantly agree with others about the office staff. His personal nurse is not my type. She was rather rough around the edges and brash for someone who deals with patients all day! I was very unimpressed with their phone communications and had to call to get my test results. I did like Dr Nguyen though. He was sweet, patient and helpful (he must not have had any say in his staff!) He came recommended from others in the medical industry and I found it unique that such a high number of doctors and people in the industry use him as their GP. Unlike others, I've had good luck with parking and with timeliness. I'm not sure I will keep him as my GP- I prefer a smaller office and since so much time is spent with the office nurse, a warmer office nurse!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][856650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Dr Joe Nguyen is always willing to see patients no matter how busy he is and if a patient calls and wants a result he will call the pt after hrs. he is very busy but he listens and gives 110% to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][856649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

While Dr. Nguyen seems concerned about his patients (if you can see him personally), his office staff is RUDE. He recently required patients to sign a form stating they would be charged $25 if they were late even though he is ALWAYS late to your appointments. My next visit, there was miscommunication about my time and I was 20 minutes late (I thought I was early) - no charge but they sent me home and had to reschedule. The next time, I showed up early and yet waited for MORE THAN AN HOUR after my scheduled time. He never showed up - I left and had to reschedule again. The next time, I was 5 minutes late (parking at his office is horrendous and you have to also PAY to park) and his male nurse chewed me out. Dr. Ngyuen's own staff admits he's always late. I just got out of the hospital after 8 days - Dr. Nguyen NEVER came to see me even it's located across the parking lot. I called his office for a followup and was told he can't see me for 1 and 1/2 weeks. I would NEVER recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][856648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Listens to me. Discusses the basis for his decisions. Excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][856647].votes_count ]]