Ratings for Dr. Joe T. Nguyen

I can say I sure that Dr. Nguyen is a professional and is knowledgeable about his profession but if you do not have a good bedside manner and do not follow up with patients all the information obtained in medical school is useless. I have a potentially life threatening condition. I have been unable to have either the doctor or his assistant Brenda return by call with a medication request. There are too many good doctors in the LA OC . If you are this busy then you have to many patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent Diagnostician - saved my life! Had a few very odd things happen and he was able to diagnose them. The most important being lung cancer. Got treatment pushed through quickly, really did save my life. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have been with Dr Joe since he joined Mission Internal and he is great, very thorough and spends time discussing all concerns.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Oh been coin to Dr. Joe for about 5 years. As far as I'm concerned, he is the best. He always takes the time to spend with me and to discuss my concerns. I never feel like I'm being rushed. I have referred him to several friends and they all love him to.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I have been Dr. Joe patient for many years. He is very caring, passionate and knowledgeable doctor. Glad he is my doctor

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I don't believe any of these high ratings. I think they were written by himself for friends(if has any)? He is a terrible doctor. His office is dirty, he dresses like the janitor. I cannot imagine people trusting him. With him it all about the money.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I have seen Dr. Joe for about 2 years. His staff has changed a bit since the buyout. I do not have a problem with his nurse. Sure she could be better but I only care about Dr. Joe and his advice and professionalism. He is OUTSTANDING!! He spends more time listening, caring and giving quality well explained medical diagnosis and treatments then any doctor I have ever seen before. Sure he might run behind due to his thoroughness and not rushing patients out the door but I will wait. He doesn't make me feel rushed and even saw me at 4:45 and I didn't finish until almost 6 pm. Not a complain out of him either. I will see no other doctor and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I don't know why people would think any doctor would get paid for prescribing generic medications. First of all I did work for Dr. Joe in the past and if he prescribes a medication it is because #1 you need it #2 most insurance will not cover name brand medication. I worked for him for 3 years he is the greatest doctor ever . The man does not eat lunch or take personal calls . Every moment in the office is dedicated to his patients. If you are blessed enough to have him as your doctor be greatful you have a doctor who is well educated and caring.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

This doctor likes to push non generic drugs and I wonder if he gets rewarded by the drug companies. His assistant would easily win the assistant ungliest personality award. She is also incompetent.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

This doctors personal assistance is a cold, unrespronsive control freak. I am concerned that she can and has brought uneccessay extreme pain and suffering to me. So be aware

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Joe T. Nguyen's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)