Ratings for Dr. Susan Lee Pakula

I saw Dr. Pakula for a with at the time my 6 year old daughter since her doctor was away. She was rude and didn't listen to reason. My husband thought that my child was being abused because she was playing doctor with her 5 year old boy cousin. A normal child behavior. There were no indications of abuse of any kind, but stated that my child needed to see a therapist. Once I called the therapist office they were appalled by this information and stated there was not reason to be seen.. Once her doctor came back she spoke to Dr. Pakula. Instead of listening to me who knows where my child is at all times, she took the word of her father who sees her maybe 6 days a month. The worst part of this was exes sisters' are pediatric nurses and should know the normal behavior of 5/6 years old. I have indicated on her chart that neither of my children should be seen by her. I am shocked to see that she is rated as high as she is.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Pakula is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She makes the child feel comfortable and is respectful of my concerns and feelings as a parent. We work together despite any differences of opinion. She goes above and beyond to make sure her patients are well cared for.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Both my children had her for years. She is the best. I want my grandchildren to go to her. Truly a loving doctor who cares about children and concerns of the parents. An individual who makes a difference in people's lives.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Wonderful doctor with a lot of knowledge; my babies love her. She is very nice and dedicated.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Excellent Doctor! wonderful bedside manner, expansive knowledge base, very dedicated to her patients. As a physician myself, I'm well aware of what a great pediatrician my kids have!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

She is very sweet, patient and helpful, and she always makes her patients feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Pekula is great with all of my children. She often telephones from home just to check on them.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

Dr. Susan Lee Pakula's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1976)

HealthPartners