Ratings for Dr. Svetlana Maslyak

Not sure where all the good reviews are coming from! BEWARE! Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. Did my pap test there because of acute symptoms of candidiasis. They told me they found nothing but HPV which they needed to take additional tests for to confirm. Paid for both test almost $300. Got some pills prescribed which did not help treating candidiasis at all. Now, when I am asking to have pap/HPV test results which I paid in full they are claiming they will NOT give them to me unless I have biopsy done with them ($300+) to follow-up on HVP!!! What an outrage! I still have a terrible candidiasis which was never treated properly. Going to file a case with my credit card to have my money refunded for the services they did not provide. Also, considering to report their actions to the Miami-Dade County Consumer Protection Agency and the Office of the State Attorney if they continue acting this way. Terrible experience!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Best doctor I've ever dealt with. She genuinely cares about you. Her staff is friendly and they speak a variety of languages. She is very respectful and somehow makes the exams feel less awkward than they normally feel. I highly recommend her to anyone. She takes her time with every patient and sometimes you will wait 30-45 minutes because she is not in a rush to puppy mill through the patients. All of your questions will be answered and you will have confidence in your path through the pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Ok. Terrible doctor, as person, as "professional", as open-minded human being to understand patients needs and time. Poor support, lack of knowledge, being stubborn is who she is, and etc etc etc. Oooo, the waaiiittt time… OMG. This people don't understand that we are paying them and that our time and is not up to them ! Reservation means reservation, be ready for it ! Not in her case. She will even ignore your reservation, your time for her people, people that speak russian or the ones she knows etc. If you go to this doctor, be ready for at least one hour wait, at least. Also, if you wait for an answer or to be called back for some reason or need, don't. I complained everytime in regards to the above and of course they can not take the truth, and finally i heard that from her: if you don't like it, feel free to find another doctor :))))). It is funny, trust me :D. Maybe you say why i didn't go to a different doctor ?? I've been looking for one since the second appointment, but it's hard to find a good one, since you started with such an experience and also, transferring the file, and trust, and time, and everything else, takes time. Be very cautious and take your time to find a doctor. It's your pregnancy, it's not theirs, money is what they care about and careless work, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Horrible experience lost my labs always at least a 2 hour wait

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Exellent Ob/Gyn doctor. Top medical knowledge, great patient care, wonderful office. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

knowledge doctor with a serious experience ...if looking safe delivery, we recommend !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

She is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, professional and friendly .She spends so much time and makes sure to address all concerns.The wait time is well worth it, if you want to see a good doctor you gotta be ready to wait a while.The staff is very polite and made me feel comfortable.I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Awesome Doctor. She is truly caring and takes the time to listen to you. (maybe this is the reason she is not that punctual) I've followed her from her previous office and I'm very glad I did, despite the fact that it takes me and hour to get to her office now.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

She is an amazing Doctor. The best you could ever ask for. But her staff oh my don't even want to walk back in there because of them. They are rude and inconsiderate. They will go behind the drs back to make you feel worthless. I love Svetlana as a dr but she needs new staff in there IMMEDIATELY. She listens and helps you with everything you need. Fantastic dr beyond means. I will only go to that office for the dr I don't even deal with the staff anymore. I shrug my shoulders at those rude women.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

The best OB GYN I know... I searched for her after she left another gynecologist office. Refused to see anyone else. Found her! yaaay! she has her own business now, and I'm happy as ever. Ladies... with child and without. She is the best.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012