Ratings for Dr. Gregory P Samano

Dr. Samano is fairly competent, his staff isn't. Good bedside manner mediocre Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST OFFICE I HAVE GONE TO. THE STAFF IS EXTREAMLY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL ALWAYS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR ME AND ALL THEIR PATIENTS. THE DOCTOR AND PA'S ARE HIGHLY SKILLED, CARING, AND PERSONABLE. THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Very knoldeable and kinlistiens to your concerns wish he had a practice.f

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Extremely helpful! Love the staff always politely. He has always made time to answer all my concerns to where I understand and feel involved in my health care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I love this office! The best! Always spends lots of time with me and takes time to answer my questions

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I see the PA, Amy Freeman. I have had 2 emergency situations in which I called trying to speak to her or have her call me back. After multiple calls from the nurse wanting to know what it was in regards to I was finally told to make an appointment to be able to ask her a simple personal question! Id have an easier time getting ahold of the president! Also,in both cases, I had just been in to see her!

Submitted May 29, 2014

I started going to dr. samano a few years ago, I would never recommend him he injected me with a steroid in the wrist. he didn't get it in the joint, bruised my entire wrist and hand. I had to get it redone by a specialist,he runes alot of tests that should not be done and doesn't run the ones he should, he does all kinds of things in the office that raises your charges. the staff changes constantly and I've seen them laughing at him behind his back. very unprofessional and you wait not in the waiting room but in the patient room 45 min or more.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr.Samano is a great listener and problem-solver. He consistently exhibits care and concern for me as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I have been a patient of Samano Sr for over 26 years and have to say he is truly the best out there. He's caring, tentative and extremely knowledgeable. He never hesitates to to run tests to get to the problem. His son is just as awesome as he is, my daugther has been a patient of his for 3 years now and she is very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I HAVE BEEN PATIENT THERE 15 YEARS, AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOTH DR. SAMANO SR. AND JR., BOTH ARE ATTENTIVE, TAKE TIME WITH YOU, CARING. IN OFFICE XRAY AND BLOOD SERVICE

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Gregory P Samano's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal