Ratings for Dr. Jon H. Voss

Dr. Voss delivered my son in 2005. He has been my OB for the past 14 years. He is a great person. He is easy to talk to and he is very understanding and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Needs license to practice revoked. Steer clear. Worst experience. Three surgeries since birth of my son due to his blatant NEGLIGENCE.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Voss for over ten years. He is the best Ob Gyn doctor ever. He provided my prenatal care for my youngest son as well. I chose him because I worked at the local health dept. and my co workers whom are nurses that have worked with alot of Ob Gyns and they always spoke highly of Dr. Voss and for good reasons. He has performed not only labor and delivery for me but also a DNC and the Essure procedure. There isn't a better doctor in town. I trust him completely with my health care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Voss for eight years and love him and his staff. They are kind, caring, and thoughtful. I always get in promptly, though with his office being at the hospital, he does sometimes have to leave for emergencies w/his patients in the hospital. However, having been one of those patients before, I am glad he is so readily available and never mind a wait. He always answers my questions and spends time with me to make sure I'm comfortable. He and his staff were wonderful with me throughout my pregnancy and delivery with my daughter and the stillbirth of my son. One of the administrative staff even came with me to the ultrasound to confirm my son's death since my husband wasn't there. They are wonderful and I can't say enough nice things about them!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

He delivery my daughter and was the absolute best !

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Is the greatest doctor and have been a patient of his for over 25 years

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. VOSS has delivered all four of our biological children... He is the greatest and we all love him and his staff!!! He has begun seeing our princess and he treats her with respect and she said she doesn't want a girl doctor like her friends she wants dr.Voss!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

The best doctor a teen mom could ask for. Understands my needs & when I'm hurting. He's the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

New patient visit. Dr Voss was knowledgable and very helpful. He really listened to me and was flexible with his treatment recommendations -- gave me some choices/some control. I appreciated that he treated me with respect in that way. His nurse Karen is also very nice. Would have given them 5 stars on everything, but I had to wait because the doctor was called off to deliver a baby -- but even that didn't take too long! All in all, a surprisingly pleasant experience. Highly recommend Dr Voss.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr Voss is an amazing ob I absolutely love him and his staff they are very caring and I hope to be able to go see him again very soon :)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Jon H. Voss's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med