Ratings for Dr. Alice Benjamin

My wife was "high risk" pregnancy. Doctors told us that we would never have children. Our "three" are attending university. Dr. Benjamin was sent to us from heaven.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

The best doctor in the world! She is an amazing person. She saved me and my babies!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Shes an amazing doctor! She saved my life after I gave birth to my twins I didn't stop bleeding. She worked her magic after several hours and now I'm lucky to be here today with my twins. She's worth the wait in her waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr B is the best doctor you could ever ask for. She is so caring and makes you feel important. Not just a number. She listens and never rushes you out the door. I’m lucky to have had her deliver my son.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr B is the best doctor any mother can ask for! She delivered all of my 3 children!My entire pregnancies went all good because I was in her care! I love her so much ! There are no words that can describe how amazing she is! Thank you Dr B for everything!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr Benjamin is an angel on earth! I cannot say how grateful my husband and I to have had her as my OBGYN. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. She followed me closely with both my boys, she was always available for questions and was extremely professional. I consider myself to be very fortunate to have had her by my side from the day I found out that I was pregnant. Without her I know that I would have miscarried my second. God bless her. She is definitely one of a kind. Thank you for everything Dr B. We are eternally grateful. The Moreau family

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

God bless Dr. Benjamin. She is the most amazing Doctor and human being. There is no one else like her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

How Can I take an appointment with her is there an email to send her my delivery is in August

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

So incredible! So personal! So caring! So knowledgeable! So gentle! So professional!

Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr B is just simply the best. She cares for her patients so so much, and is still very passionate about what she does. Having this woman deliver my children was an absolute privilege. She handles pregnancy and delicery complications (foreseen and unforeseen) extremely well. I felt so safe with her every time.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019