Ratings for Dr. Alice Benjamin

My name isnEsther Gyamfi-Brako dr. Benjamin delivered my two children Isaac and Deborah she was the best doctor I have ever met she have patient she was a lovely doctor who listens and had a chat with you all the time she make you feel like you were the only one in the whole world that matter to her and make you feel so special,Dr. Benjamin is especially at Work and she is the best, I move to Calgary ten years ago and I just find out that your husband pass away four years ago my my condolence to you and your lovely daughter,I miss your beautiful smile, God bless you my wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

She is the best gynecologist I have ever known. 2004 my wife had lot of health issue. But she did wonderful job. May God bless her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr B is the best !!! She is patient , caring and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr B is an amazing dr! I had my 2nd c section with her and it went so smoothly! She makes you feel so comfortable during the pregnancy and is on top of everything! We love you Dr B!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr B delivered my daughter and my twins. She is fantastic. She's probably the best OBGYN in the province. Ask any other doctor about Dr B and they'll tell you she is the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

We had a terrible experience with her. The lack of control in the second pregnancy of my wife was terrible.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Just outstanding in her specialty and her humanity! She followed my 2 pregnancies and deliveries and I saw her again 25 years later. Sometimes late b/c she had been called in the delivery room, but once she was with me, her patient, I felt like if I was the only one who mattered for her in the whole world at that moment. To her exceptional knowledge, she added the power of her intuition and compassion, and the results were very accurate diagnosis and pronostic. When I was faced with rigid insensitive QC policies Re: rooming-in and nursing's blames, her very positive and encouraging reaction for my behavior and my stand helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Exceptional doctor! Anyone would be lucky to have her. I had 2 c-sections with her and they both went smoothly. I strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

She is the best ! I have a amazing experience from the beginning of my pregnancy to the end .

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

For those asking about her new office/number. She moved next to the Glen site in the same building that houses the Children's Clinic. 5100 de Maisonneuve west #208. Phone number 514-228-8889. Ps best ob ever she delivered my first almost 3yrs ago and looking after my current pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017