Ratings for Dr. Alice Benjamin

Dr. B is simply the best out there. So knowledgeable and professional with all aspects of your pregnancy. I have to completely disagree with the person below who said she has become rude. I just dealt with a situation where we had found out something was wrong with our baby and I literally cried in her office and she was right there with me showing me compassion and reminding me to stay optimistic. Not once did I feel rushed in any way. Having her as a doctor makes you feel reassured that you are in good hands!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

In 2017, towards the end of her career, she has become very rude, as if she just wants to leave. I had a horrible birth experience and not so good pregnancy with her either. Will keep a very bad bitter taste of this experience my whole life. Do not recommend her at this stage of her career if you want a doctor that has a heart (not just cold knowlwdge) keep looking or you might regret it.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr B makes you feel like family from the first appointment. She takes the time to address all your concerns. She has the health of the mom and the baby at heart. She delivers her own patient which makes the appointments delayed sometimes but if you call ahead of your appointment, they will let you know. With a high risk pregnancy, I was glad to have her as my doctor when delivery came around. She knew my history and what had to be done. She is genuinely sweet and caring. She does have some old methods at times but it works well. We had two deliveries with her including twins and we only have good words for her and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

The best doctor EVER 👍 Highly recommending her ❤️

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

My first delivery and went beautifully. DR B humanistic approach and the dedication she has for every single patient of hers is amazing. I am actually sad not to see her again and would love to have her for my second delivery. She is an angel on this earth cant thank her enough.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

My name isnEsther Gyamfi-Brako dr. Benjamin delivered my two children Isaac and Deborah she was the best doctor I have ever met she have patient she was a lovely doctor who listens and had a chat with you all the time she make you feel like you were the only one in the whole world that matter to her and make you feel so special,Dr. Benjamin is especially at Work and she is the best, I move to Calgary ten years ago and I just find out that your husband pass away four years ago my my condolence to you and your lovely daughter,I miss your beautiful smile, God bless you my wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

She is the best gynecologist I have ever known. 2004 my wife had lot of health issue. But she did wonderful job. May God bless her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr B is the best !!! She is patient , caring and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr B is an amazing dr! I had my 2nd c section with her and it went so smoothly! She makes you feel so comfortable during the pregnancy and is on top of everything! We love you Dr B!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr B delivered my daughter and my twins. She is fantastic. She's probably the best OBGYN in the province. Ask any other doctor about Dr B and they'll tell you she is the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017