Ratings for Dr. Alice Benjamin

Dr B is not only the best doctor I have ever encountered but she is the greatest human as well. I trust her with my life and my childrens lives. There is no one who is more invested and thourough than Dr B. She really is the most amazing human.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr Benjamin is truly amazing. She cares so much for all her patients. Bless her forever!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

To the poster asking about infertility. Dr B helps keep you pregnant. For infertility issues I would absolutely recommend meeting with Dr Tulandi.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

She don't care too much about the patience, just care about taking babies out.. she always want to attend the labors so if the mom is giving birth her staff make delay the baby ( I guess that reason causes autism on my girl..) and all the medical records are TOP SECRET for the patient.. worst doctor ( this case happen in April 2013) unfortunately is too late to sue Royal Victoria for their un-professional staff too as Doctors are well protected by a bunch of lawywers. please visit other doctors if it's a risk-pregnancy.. once we moved to ontario the medical system much better here, nothing is secret.. and for birth there is a team of doctors very well prepared. Benjamin does not explain anithing of what its happening with the pregnanncy..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

In all comments i see only about delivering babies. I am wondering if Dr Benjamin can help for infertility issues as well? Please put comment if you have experience of this kind.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I am so lucky to have been a patient of doctor Benjamin she is not only the best doctor out there but an amazing person. Words cannot express how amazing she is! Thank you Dr. B for everything , you are a true angel .

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Doctor Benjamin is the Best out there. She delivered my twins, she is amazing! I wanna say only THANK YOU DR. B and I 'll forever be grateful for what you did!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Could you please help me ? I can't find her number ? It's my first time pregnancy and I don't know how can I get appointment with her

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

She delivered my baby 16 years ago and although it was a very difficult delivery, she was extremely attentive and supportive.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr Benjamin delivered my baby in September and was the absolute best throughout my pregnancy. She is so motherly and has amazing bedside manners. Very knowledgeable and in my opinion, is the best doctor out there. At the hospital, any time I would mention I was a patient of Dr B, they’d always run things by her because even they know she runs the show. I hope to have her again with my next pregnancy as I often miss visiting her!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018