Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Lingen

This Cumbeland Hospital/Clinic facility is very clean and the staff always seems helpful. Dr. Thomas Lingen MD. is a genuine practitioner in General Medicine he has been our families Physician for 20yrs. Seems to stay very current and knowledgeable across the field of his profession. I'm always impressed with his humility. When he doesn't have an answer.. He says so. When Applicable, He has referred me further to someone who does. Or in some cases researched it himself, and follows up with me. Finding a doctor like Dr.T. Lingen, With a Professional bedside manner. Who is Compassionate, Empathetic, Communicative and Who Listens, is a gem in today's Healthcare. I honestly think it can also be attributed to the privately held Cumberland Clinic/Hospital where he practices. I was sad to hear his Nurse Darlene Retired. I will miss her complimentary professional traits in the office with Dr. Lingen. Also her kind personality. Yet his new assistant, seems to be very pleasant, helpful, & catching on fast. I Highly Recommend This Doctor and Clinic/Hospital.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Lingen is a good physician but he put a bad taste in my mouth when I saw him demonstrate every professional downfall in the book. Doctor Lingen would benefit from reconnecting with his profession and remembering that the patient is the most important job he has. Never disregard psychology when making a dianosis. Nor should a physician ever dismiss a patient complaint based on his/her sense of "being right." Physicians are scientists and therefore, they are fallable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Doc. Lingen takes the time to listen and has a genuine interest in your concerns. He's friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Thomas A. Lingen's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Cumberland, WI