Ratings for Dr. Ajik S. Arora

My primary health care physician reffered me to Dr. A. Arora. His office saff called to schedule the appointment a week later but the soonest I could be seen was in 3 months time. They told me that in order to be placed on their cancellation list, I had to contact my primary care physician first. My first impression of Dr. A. Arora was pleasant. He is very quiet and reserved. However, I still had questions after the intial consultation and wanted to make them BEFORE my scheduled Endoscopy. He called me back and I was ready with concerns to bring to his attention. I am so glad I found out BEFORE my procedure that he is not a caring Md. After my conversation with him I was sure HE WAS NOT the Dr. I wanted performing my Endoscopy. The impression he gave me was that he felt undermined and superior to me. I understand he is the experienced one, but it is my health and I have every right to ask questions and be informed. A line was crossed when he told me : "are you not listening.?.....that's what I already said... you are not listening". No one should be treated like that by someone you seek to for help. Don't let his mild disposition fool you into thinking he cares. If you like to come prepared with questions, concerns and have no problem with expressing them this might not be the Dr. for you.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Staff members I knowledgable and rude when questioned @ MD lateness. Dr 2 hours late for appt., with no explanation. Had procedure scheduled, had to line up a ride, who had to be at work, since Dr. Missed appt. rescheduled, husband took off work, only for dr to be late again. One hour and a half. Was recommended by my primary care physician- a fact that I will be rectifying ASAP.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Arora was very helpful during my visit. He was very professional and punctual. His staff was very kind to me. I had an endoscopy done and I would definitely recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

I'm Convinced that Dr.Arora and his staff Deliberately Lied To Me when they told me that Dr.Arora supposedly inserted a 1" Clear Plasic Remote Lighted Camera down my throat and into my Stomach during the Upper Endoscope that they claim they did to me when I was Out Cold at CCMC back on Friday,September 25.2009.When I asked them about the Results of the Video Recorder that I had Placed Around my waste by them,which Supposedly Recorded 8 Hours of Video from the Supposed Internal Remote Camera.they Kept Dodging my Questions for Over a Month telling me that the Results where Not in yet,and that they would tell me what the Supposed Internal Remote Camera Saw when the Camera Video came in.It took Almost 2 Months for them to Finally Tell Me that the Video Showed Absolutely Nothing,and the Upper Endoscope Also Showed Nothing even though I'm in Very Bad Constant RS Pain/Spasms.I Looked for the 1"Camera every time I had to go,but I Never Saw it come out so I believe that it was Never Inserted.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Great doctor! Very helpful, very kind. I would recommend Dr. Arora to anyone. Very very very satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

As a doctor (M.D.) myself, I needed to see a gastroenterologist. This doctor was one of the worst I've ever seen. In addition to having no clue how to use sedation during endoscopy, this doctor seems more concerned with doing procedures and endoscopies to augment his income than with your health. I wouldn't even send my worst enemy to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

The office was very accommodating and my procedure went very well. I saw his PA on my first visit and did not see him until my procedure day. Some people may not like this, but she was very professional and answered all my questions. Dr Arora was also very professional when I did see him. I would not hesitate to see him again.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

It was an awful experience having a procedure done, it was a total mightmare to say the least. This guy has NO clue to what he is doing or how to medicate a patient for any procedure.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2005

Dr. Ajik S. Arora's Credentials

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1983)