Ratings for Dr. Hitender Sabharwal

Amazing chiropractor. Great customer service and very skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I love this place! Everyone is so helpful and thoughtful. I look forward to getting better after my auto accident in late July.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Very nice and professional chiropractic clinic. They actually cared about my health issues and got them better. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Great doc. Beautiful clinic. Friendly staff. They are really detail pretend and I'm glad they took my health insurance cigna

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Hitender Sabharwal is the best chiropractor. I have had lower back probs. since last 8 years (multiple herniations, tilted hip, 33 degrees off neck, and misaligned & compressed spine) and after 8 expensive steroid injections in my back, 6 months of physio therapy, and numerous alternative medicines..not to forget all the pain killer I took all these years (including hydrocodon) nothing could make me feel better, except for Dr. Hitender's treatment! It's now been about 8 months that I've been visiting him, twice every week for a 45 min. session. After a six month evaluation he told me that it will take me about 6 more months, and then i'll be able to live a complete normal life. From being hopeless, now I feel great and am able to workout as well! I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I saw Dr. Hitender a few years back and he is the only chiro that can get rid of what i call my cotton tail. I have been to another that i used for years. But no one is quite like dr. Hitender. Hope he still has the same receptionist she was awesome. I think her name was Nikki

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

I was pleased to finally find a quality chiropractor in denver. Dr. H is really professional, takes time to get to know my health history, took time to make me understand more about my scoliosis and his treatments were far superior than I have ever received from other doctors. I would recommend all my friends and family to Denver South Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

I went to Dr. H after being referred by my Medical Doctor to him for treatment of scoliosis. I am 28 and had noticed my posture getting worse. They wanted to do surgery but advised to do conservative therapies before that big step. Dr. Hitender took me in and educated me about my scoliosis and my treatments were out of this world. I was in his clinic for over a hour doing tons of different cool rehab machines and the treatments were different than just another chiropractor. Now I have 21 degree reduction in my scoliosis curves and I don't need surgery. Thanks Denver South Chiropractic. You guys rock!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

I wanted to publicly thank Denver south chiropractic for saving me from back surgery. I was supposed to have back surgery last August and didn't really want someone cutting into me. The odds were only 60/40 success rate of back pain surgery so I wasn't really thrilled when the surgeon told me that. My boss told me to give this chiropractic clinic a shot since they do spinal rehab & correction. I really didn't know what to expect. Dr. Hitender took the time to really look at my MRI's, x-rays and all the exam findings and gave me hope. And did he back up his talk. Now after 9 months of intensive rehab and chiropractic treatments, I don't have any...yes any back pain. The surgeon was amazed to see my spine actually change and wondered what I had done. I told him "Chiropractic". I was amazed and looking back, really thankful for going in to Denver South Chiropractor & Rehab. I owe them everything. I would refer all my friends and family to them.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Best chiropractor I've been to in denver area. He fixed my back pain in 3 visits to his office. Really courteous.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Phcs
TRICARE
Umr
UnitedHealthcare
Wps Health Insurance (Wps)