Ratings for Dr. Errol Raff

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Raff's for several years & what I most like is that he involves me in the decisions regarding my treatment & treats me like an intelligent being. I have never had to wait long as he is not double-booked like some doctors & Diane is terrific.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

This man is the BEST out there for those of you who are Diabetics. He is very knowledgeable, syas it as it is, can connect you with other specialists if needed within a very short time. I have known him and has been his patient since 2003 and I cannot say anything negative about him. Kudos, Dr. Raff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Has been my doctor for a few years now. He is very knowledgeable , helpful and truly cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr Raff has been my endo for several years. I like his directness and the fact that he treats me as an intelligent person. However, I've had a bit of a problem with Diane in the last year. Twice consecutively, I have kept appointments only to be told that he wasn't in the office and didn't I get her phone call. Now, I have an answering service which records messages and emails two computers advising us of messages waiting. I never got any. Quite by chance I mentioned this to a diabetic friend and he told me he also is a patient of Dr. Raff and the same thing had happened to him. Now, I phone a week or so ahead to confirm my appointment and wonder if I should mention it to him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

HE was very helpful and never made me feel like a number on a file, but a real person

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

He is the Dr. to rely on if you are diabetic. He is helpful, knowledgeable, patient and can be challenging. He sets the bar high for his patients knowing very well that they can do it and he is there to help all the way. More grease to your elbow, Dr.!!! (Sam_

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

At first i was skeptical about this doctor when i was assigned to him after being admitted with a new diabetes diagnosis at 20. he sort of wrote me a prescription and threw me into the open water. i was really upset with him to begin with but i am so thankful that it was him in the ER that day. i feel like had he not given me total control from the very beginning, i would be a nut job now and have no control over this disease. he always has new ideas on how to deal with what is going on and improve my life in every aspect. his staff are all wonderful and very kind. each visit with him has proved to be more encouraging ones and him telling me how well i am doing. i feel like i owe my success over this to him. amazing doctor who has so much knowledge and is alaways full of suggestions. AWESOME !

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

I believe this Dr. to be knowledgeable in diabetes, but he certainly is not in some other medical areas, obviously his specialty is diabetes as this is what he immediately refers to upon a consultation visit regardless what the problem was that you were to see him... also he does like recommending medication very quickly even if they are contraindicated for other medical conditions one may have.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr Raff is one of the very best Drs. out there period. Knowledgeable and understanding. He is direct and truthful. I am grateful for that as I don't want my condition to be sugar-coated. I am there to see him for a reason and he helps me get my life back on track. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Errol Raff's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent physician. Treats you like a partner in your own care. Educates but never talks down. "

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Raff's for several years & what I most like is that he involves me in the decisions regarding my treatment & treats me like an inte..."

December 29, 2015