Ratings for Dr. Errol Raff

DrRaff!! is one of the Doctor that send the the Medical in the toilet in this Country . Go see Dr Ferrari .

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

No good !! If you tel him something hi say Y y y ?? You the doctor tell me!! And is you Bring any thing

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

my visit with Dr Raff was a very good experience all around. Would definitely consult with him again.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

y y y yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!??????

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

yty6664hht55ytk5iuytitity7987gfdsdhjitgfgjjtyr3533wssw

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Excellent physician. Treats you like a partner in your own care. Educates but never talks down.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Raff's for several years & what I most like is that he involves me in the decisions regarding my treatment & treats me like an intelligent being. I have never had to wait long as he is not double-booked like some doctors & Diane is terrific.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

This man is the BEST out there for those of you who are Diabetics. He is very knowledgeable, syas it as it is, can connect you with other specialists if needed within a very short time. I have known him and has been his patient since 2003 and I cannot say anything negative about him. Kudos, Dr. Raff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Has been my doctor for a few years now. He is very knowledgeable , helpful and truly cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr Raff has been my endo for several years. I like his directness and the fact that he treats me as an intelligent person. However, I've had a bit of a problem with Diane in the last year. Twice consecutively, I have kept appointments only to be told that he wasn't in the office and didn't I get her phone call. Now, I have an answering service which records messages and emails two computers advising us of messages waiting. I never got any. Quite by chance I mentioned this to a diabetic friend and he told me he also is a patient of Dr. Raff and the same thing had happened to him. Now, I phone a week or so ahead to confirm my appointment and wonder if I should mention it to him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012