Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Nahm

Absolutely love his staff, always felt like I was visiting friends! They were so helpful and always kind. Dr Nahm is a great Dr. I was due to have a first time c-section 5 days after he had taken over the office. I was nervous,not knowing what to expect and then I have a new Dr that I don't know is gonna deliver my baby..... But he did a great job of talking to me and making me comfortable with him and my sergery went great!! 6 months later I was back in his office, expecting my 3rd child and he delivered her by c-section also. I would highly recommend Dr Christopher D. Nahm!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Nahm is a very amazing, understanding,very intelligent, kind,& Caring Obgyn. Dr. Nahm is the first doctor to have to perform surgery on an IUD that had been put in a few years prior. He did not feel comfortable with me having asthma and when my vitals were checked,My oxygen levels were to low for him to have me put to sleep. I was so upset but he apologized for the in convince, wrote me meds. Then within a week & 1/2 my surgery was complete, his work was excellent. Thank you Dr. Nahm for all ur help. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. :)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

i have been seeing dr. nahm for 5 years and now i am about to have my second baby. he was absolutely wonderful the first time around and i couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Listens to everything you say. Calm demeanor, efficiently uses time, but is not rushed to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Dr. Christopher D. Nahm's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Wellpoint