Ratings for Dr. L. David Gassiraro

Dr. L. David Gassiraro is the best Dentist . I have been going to this office for over fifty years and I have all my teeth. I am very greatfull

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

He seems like a very nice person and clearly understood my problem teeth. But I was stunned at the estimate for the work. It was about four times what I expected based on what I had been charged over the years for similar work when I lived elsewhere. I did not have the work done because it was completely unaffordable. As one other reviewer said, I could have bought a new car for that amount of money.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Gassiraro since he started. He has been consistent with his services over the years. I have had 3 crowns and 1 root canal. The quality of his work is very high and I have not had any complications.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr L. David Gassiraro in West Roxbury, Boston is the best Dentist, Prothodontist. I had my front 4 teeth capped and they look amazing. I am 1001 % pleased. He is about 20% more expensive but you get what you pay for. I did my homework and Dr. Gassiraro is an excellent value!! THANK YOU Z.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

I had allot of work done at Dr Gassiraro's office. His brother makes the teeth. What a team! He has a gental Endodontist who does the root canals. Excellent job I would recommend this office to everyone. I am very very pleased.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. L. David Gassiraro is the Best of Boston Dentist. He is very easy to talk to and explains things clearly.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I needed a new dentist my old closed for some strange reason. Dr Gassiraro's office is great. The staff is very friendly and he is very knowledgeable with out the hard sale. The hygentist is very gentel with detail. If you need a new dentist or need work this is the guy.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Outstanding Dentist, great office I whish I went to him years ago. I can really tell the difference

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Gassiraro is very knowledgeable and a true artist if you have a problem with this doctor it's you not him. I highly recommend Dr. Gassiraro

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

For the past three years. I have been bring my mother to dentists for dentures. Right when I walk through the front door I was greeted with friendly staff and Dr. Gassiraro was on time. We had one hour for this first visit. He examined the fit of all her old dentures smiled and said I can help you. He has different techniques which make a tremendous difference. It has been about a year with her new teeth. My mother has no sore spots and we are thrilled. She can eat everything apples,corn on the cob even steak. She does not have implants or use that glue. Her health is better she feels better and seems much happier. WE are very grateful. Dr. Gassiraro has changed both of our lifes

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009