Ratings for Dr. Charles Williams

I had a good experience with him for a Kidney Stone Surgery. He answered all my questions, did not rush me and was not arrogant. The procedure went as planned and he was nice in the follow up. The staff is professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I had a great experience at Dr. Williams' office today. I drove 45 km and arrived exactly one day earlier than my appointment date by accident, and his accommodating staff inserted me into his schedule anyway. I really enjoyed Dr. Williams' demeaner as he was easy to talk to, he listened intently, and answered all my questions and concerns in the most easily understable terms. He has a great sense of humour and knows when to use it and I am almost sorry that, with a bit of luck, I will not have to go back to see him. Signed: John Grooms Ridgetown, Ontario

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

After my visit with him I decided to do research about having a procedure done that he recommended. I had to do the research on my own because he gave me no information concerning it. He was rude, arrogant and a poor listener. He was without a doubt the most unprofessional doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Bedside manners? Not there Yeah he knows it all. He's the doctor and you cant tell him anything.Did not feel to confident with his knowledge. Glad I'm going else where too bad he isnt more likeable and Im the doctor attiude

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Today I drove my husband to see Dr. Williams. The wait time to get in to see him was only a few minutes. Although Dr. Williams is a very busy surgeon, talks fast and is very quick he discussed all the options and was very informative. He answered all of our questions and then some. My husband has been very ill and he put both of us at ease. We have no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

He may know his field, however he definitely lacks in bedside manner. Not sure whether his problem is just women or if the problem is lack of confidence. Truly he needs to listen and remember his graduate degree is DOC not GOD. Most specialists appreciate the caregivers input as part of the team of care. However he seems to reveal that only his thoughts and direction are important! We are people and he chose the field. If research and paper is all he is skilled to handle then consider that for a profession. Someday DOC or NOT you will be the PATIENT.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I had my first appointment with Dr Williams and was very impressed with his professionalism and the manner in which he treated me. He was able to explain the situation to me in terms that was easy to understand. I felt more at ease about my condition after my appointment with Dr Williams. If all Doctors were like Dr Williams we wouldn't fear a visit to the Doctor's office

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

This doctor really needs to listen to patients. He doesnot like to be questioned about decisions he makes for the patient. I am sure he knows urology, issue is he doesnot know how to deal in an acceptable manner with humans.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr.Williams needs to reevaluate his treatment of patients. Having his wife as a secretary is also really wrong when she is so incompetent. He needs to start listening to what his patients say. I have changed doctors and am very thankful that I did. I now travel to Windsor and I get taken care of faster and better than I ever did by Dr. Williams. As a cancer patient, you need to know your doctor is there for you. He isn't! Sad isn't it?

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

He was wonderful with me. He informed me on several things that I had never known could be causing bladder issues. He was considerate and very helpful. He got me in for a scope of my bladder 2 weeks after my appointment. He was upfront about changes I needed to make to improve my situation without medication. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008