Ratings for Dr. Henry Cheah

New hip .....new life ! Going for my second hip and would not consider going to anyone else !!! Julia , his assistant is more than competent , friendly and extremely helpful !!! Huge gratitude to both of them 😘👏

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Wasted 6 weeks of recovery time for me. Dr. Cheah said my shoulder was just strained, didn't send me for any tests. I had already done an x-ray, so it looked at it ans said i was fine. Come back in 3 weeks and we;ll look at it again...in the meantime, i went to get a ultrasound through my family doctor, sure enough, torn rotator cuff. So then when i went back he said to see another doctor, 2 more weeks go by. This doctor now says need physio for 6 weeks. So by the time i maybe heal now is 12 weeks!! Like i said don't waste your time with this Doctor,

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

This man is an idiot. Scoped my knee and I still had severe pain and instability. Regardless, Dr. Cheah reported to WSIB that I was 100%. He was rude and wouldn't even look at my knee during the surgery follow-up appointment. When I asked him if he was going to examine my knee to see how it was healing he said, "You tell me." So I told him I still had pain and instability. He said, "You're fine." So I went to a real surgeon, Dr. Steve Rosenfeld. Dr. Rosenfeld scoped my knee and found a lot of crud that Cheah missed and a torn meniscus. As Rosenfeld put it: "Some doctors can scope and some can't." A new surgery was done to repair my meniscus (and a new report was submitted to WSIB) and the problem was fixed. So take your pick: Go to Cheah, or go to a DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Always very professional and has a great sense of humor. Patient and speaks so you can understand. Highly recommend Dr. Chea, and his Julia his secretary is also very good at what she does. My little Chea pet.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Everything from the first visit to the post-op consultation was professional. Not sure what the negative ratings from others are all about. Thank you for all the help.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Very kind and professional. Put the hea in Cheah! It was key that he helped me fix my knee so I can chee.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr.Cheah was not at all helpful and the Arthroscopy he had done was not successful either. When I asked questions, he was getting annoyed. Please don't go to him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr Cheah did a great job fixing both of my knees. He seem very serious but not unpleasant. I actually find him dignified as to be expected of a surgeon. Thank you to Dr Cheah, to his Trillium Queensway fracture clinic staff and to his awesome secretary, Julia.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Went in for a knee consult, and I think a chimp would have better interpersonal skills. Rude, unprofessional and clearly self-absorbed. Consider going to a mechanic for your ortho needs, at least they'll be nice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

He is a very busy doctor and I think that is the reason he treats patients like garbage. Patients are sensible because of the pain or their conditions. He doesn't know how to treat them. He was yelling at the nurse, my son and me. terrible experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015