Ratings for Dr. Henry Cheah

Dr.Cheah gave me a total knee replacement 5 years ago and I was up and running within 3 weeks .(okay maybe not running but walking really well) His follow-up clinic kept me on the path to a healthy pain-free life.So much so that my husband requested Dr.Cheah for his recent knee replacement and once again I am amazed at the remarkable recovery time for such a daunting surgery.My husband dropped 15 lbs. and has improved his eating/exercise habits as he is now experiencing a new opportunity to enjoy his life. Dr.Cheah leads by example and is a fantastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Henry Cheah helped me to walk again after I broke my patella in 2015. He operated my knee twice: to collect the patella’s parts together, and a year later (December 2016) to take the hardware out. He is professional and caring. I am very satisfied with the result: walking, biking and exercising again. Thank you, Dr. Henry! Wishing you and your team of anesthesiologists and nurses Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I had a good experience with my a torn meniscus and osteoarthritis arthroscopic surgery I don’t know he so many negative comments I am very happy with my results

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Sorry but Dr Cheah has no people skills, he's not a good listener and he dosen't care about this patients in recovery at Trillium. He's has no outing personality makes you feel even more in pain when he checks up on you :(

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

seems to have some kind of hearing/comprehension problem... it doesn't matter what you tell him, he hears what he wants to hear.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Cheah is the best orthopedic surgeon. I travelled for 3 hours to have him as a doctor, He really cares about his patients. I am so pleased with him. I felt so much better after discussing things with him. I have known Dr. Cheah for more than 10 years. He really is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

This doctor put 2 metal rods in my elbow for no reason. We will be suing him for the damage he has caused us.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

He made my Knee worst than before he s like a spoiled rich kid not that smart

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

New hip .....new life ! Going for my second hip and would not consider going to anyone else !!! Julia , his assistant is more than competent , friendly and extremely helpful !!! Huge gratitude to both of them 😘👏

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Wasted 6 weeks of recovery time for me. Dr. Cheah said my shoulder was just strained, didn't send me for any tests. I had already done an x-ray, so it looked at it ans said i was fine. Come back in 3 weeks and we;ll look at it again...in the meantime, i went to get a ultrasound through my family doctor, sure enough, torn rotator cuff. So then when i went back he said to see another doctor, 2 more weeks go by. This doctor now says need physio for 6 weeks. So by the time i maybe heal now is 12 weeks!! Like i said don't waste your time with this Doctor,

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016